Giveaway JetBlue Flight Credit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mipevi

Full House
Reaction score
I have $236.79 worth of Travel Bank credit for JetBlue due to my 2020 flights getting cancelled. Now the expiration date to use the credit by is still over two months away, but I’d hate to just let them keep it. The credit itself must be used by the expiration date, but can be used to book any JetBlue flight through the end of their published schedule (which currently seems to reach to the end of this year).

The credit can’t be transferred to another account, but tickets can be bought for anyone using my account. I would like to offer this possibility to established members in good standing. Express your interest below and I’ll declare the winner in a week or so. :)

EB7A84EC-1CC9-4C38-A6CD-8153D5F7FC8F.jpeg

Last edited:
In my experience with airlines and credits is that it can only be used for the original ticket holder. YMMV but just a heads up for something specific to check.

Woah, this is an awesome giveaway. Don't add me though, pretty sure Jet Blue doesn't fly to Canada :(

Yes! This would be awesome to take my family on a vacation! Thanks for this amazing offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom