Cancelled Jack Detroit Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
If I’m going to felt my original fracs, I’d like to have enough for a full table. Currently own a rack and thought it would be great to top it off with another barrel. If aiming for a barrel isn’t achievable, I’d be willing to buy them as singles as well provided I’m not being gouged in the process.

Thanks in advance.

C121E7D3-ABBA-4B24-B0D3-5E9559145988.jpeg

I have definitely changed my opinions on chip quantities, those who say you only need a rack of quarters are absolutely correct. Any more encourages lots of limping (me hehe) but give the first 5 players a barrel and they will distribute themselves from there. But also believe to each their own, if that's what you want then go for it! Best of luck Zaki on this nearly impossible quest!!

I have definitely changed my opinions on chip quantities, those who say you only need a rack of quarters are absolutely correct. Any more encourages lots of limping (me hehe) but give the first 5 players a barrel and they will distribute themselves from there. But also believe to each their own, if that's what you want then go for it! Best of luck Zaki on this nearly impossible quest!!

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it. More reason to use up your rack and just start getting workhorse $1’s and $5’s into play. I think this listing was one of those “Nistha moments” when I looked at the set and said, “another barrel maybe?” Nistha mentality just gets you into deep shit, we all know this.

You are just 10 sample sets away. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :laugh:

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it. More reason to use up your rack and just start getting workhorse $1’s and $5’s into play. I think this listing was one of those “Nistha moments” when I looked at the set and said, “another barrel maybe?” Nistha mentality just gets you into deep shit, we all know this.
You tell me… HSI, ESST

Wait a minute after being here for a year and a half what your saying is “moar” isn’t necessary? This should be pinned in the intro to Pcf thread :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1649345028986.gif

This is completely dependant on what stakes you are playing. $0.50/1.00 - 8 quarters each is sufficient. .25/.50 - I like 12 each. But if you're like me and play a lot of micro stakes - .05/.10 - then the quarter is a workhorse chip, I like a minimum of 14 per player, and moar is better. First $20 can be 10-14-11-1, or if you want to fill the table with chips, then go 20-20-14. In those cases you need 140-200 quarters which is what I have in most of my sets.

This is completely dependant on what stakes you are playing. $0.50/1.00 - 8 quarters each is sufficient. .25/.50 - I like 12 each. But if you're like me and play a lot of micro stakes - .05/.10 - then the quarter is a workhorse chip, I like a minimum of 14 per player, and moar is better. First $20 can be 10-14-11-1, or if you want to fill the table with chips, then go 20-20-14. In those cases you need 140-200 quarters which is what I have in most of my sets.

Every cash set I have has two racks of fracs regardless of whether they’re 25¢ or 50¢, and the Jack cash being the exception. Our stakes are mostly 25¢/50¢, 50¢/50¢, and 50¢/$1. What I have, as @allforcharity mentioned, is sufficient in being distributed as 12’s and a few guys with 8’s. I guess I just fell victim to Nistha Syndrome, AKA @Steppenwolf.

On a positive note, I no longer care for keeping them mint and unfelted. They’re hitting the felt. Were made for it!

I respectfully disagree.

Everyone runs games different and stakes can differ.

I personally play in games that feature .25/.25 stakes and big bets are never a thing. We’re a group that is about food and fun and not bet sizing.

I personally have 2 sets with 140 fracs and they all get used.

There are NO RULES, I say! Good luck with the search, dibs an extra barrel if you find it Zaki, I’ll be happy to add on to my lone rack also.

There are NO RULES, I say! Good luck with the search, dibs an extra barrel if you find it Zaki, I’ll be happy to add on to my lone rack also.

It’s crazy to think that there were 3 racks down here at one point. At some point, Nistha might have first crack at getting back a rack he sold off. I know who’s door to kick down should that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom