Cancelled Jack Cincy White Label Tournament Extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Offering up these Jack Cincy white label tournament extras for sale after (almost) completing my tournament set.

Since I know these aren't exactly necessary to add into your own sets, I figured I'd offer them up below TCR pricing AND throw in a fun bonus at the end. All racks must be accounted for split. The 1st picture shows 14 racks. Each rack will be sold for $90 shipped anywhere CONUS, international buyers can participate but must pay for added shipping.

If all racks are accounted for, a random number will be drawn from numbers 1-14 (in rack order). For every rack you claim, your name will be associated with that number. The winning member will receive the chips displayed in picture #2 for free.

If interested, please claim dibs below and indicate which rack you would like. Simply say "Dibs 1" or "Dibs 3, 7 & 9" for example. The numbering will start from the top left (1) and go all the way down (7), then continue from the top right (8) and finish at the bottom right (14).

Payment is expected promptly after claiming dibs so please PM directly after. Venmo/PayPal F&F

1. @hebor22
2. @AH77
7. @hebor22
8. @hebor22
14. @hebor22

QhnvXhO.jpg

HCTNVsK.jpg

zPrteO9.jpg

Last edited:
Are the yellow/pink racks pictured for sale too?
If all racks are accounted for, a random number will be drawn from numbers 1-14 (in rack order). For every rack you claim, your name will be associated with that number. The winning member will receive the chips displayed in picture #2 for free.

Well this offering might be a bust! Might use the 2nd rack to trade for T25k and offer everything else for cheap if there’s no interest over the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom