55   0   0
A few spare Jack Cincy's for sale. Would also entertain trades:

70 x Primary New $500 - $90/barrel

Attachments

• Jack Cincy.jpg
    Jack Cincy.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
I would like 2 racks of the secondary $25 if you don’t mind waiting a few. I could take all 3 if no one needs one. My PayPal is locked out temp FYI.

What’s going on here? Has nobody purchased anything from this deal yet? Been over a week and it’s unclear what’s left or what’s going on.

What’s going on here? Has nobody purchased anything from this deal yet? Been over a week and it’s unclear what’s left or what’s going on.
I purchased some chips last week. They were shipped, arrived at my reshipper, and are already on the way to me.

Have you tried a PM?

Have not. Just used to seeing the OP have updates once chips have been sold. Confusing to try to read through the comments and still not have clarification on what’s left.

Have not. Just used to seeing the OP have updates once chips have been sold. Confusing to try to read through the comments and still not have clarification on what’s left.
I will update once all payments have been received on what's been sold, but PM always helps. 2 racks of $25, 160 $500's remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom