SOLD JACK Cinci SNAPPERS! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbott1234

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
$6.50 a chip, will sell in quantities as small as a barrel. Have 1 rack left.

ETA: Looks as if in the midst of all the fake buying adds and PM’s I misread the market. Tough to keep up if you aren’t on here everyday. I don’t have a problem waiting for my ultrasonic to come in, clean these up and hold on to them.

With that said, I will leave these up with a price and if anyone wants to have a conversation please PM me. To the people that berated me and sent me nasty PM’s, grow up. If you choose not to buy and sell with me that is your prerogative. I know plenty of people that were happy to get their hands on my “flipped” PCA, Aztars and Empress Joilets.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Have 2 racks of USED Snappers for sale. Was going to use them in my cash set, but the trader in me can’t ignore what these are changing hands at.

I’m asking $775 OBO a rack DLVD. I haven’t inspected them closely but please look at pictures for condition. Looks like they range pretty widely. I randomly picked out one chip per barrel for the photos
View attachment 667144
View attachment 667145
View attachment 667146
So beautiful and mesmerizing. GLWS!

It does? There is a auction for a barrel right now it’s at $75 with a week to go.
So $3.75/chip for a barrel at this point with some time to go - where do you feel it'll end up, over $5, $6/chip? i'm curious, since we're just speculating. Maybe i missed it, but i dont see any sales for used snappers (that dont look newish) so my best offer estimate may be off

So $3.75/chip for a barrel at this point with some time to go - where do you feel it'll end up, over $5, $6/chip? i'm curious, since we're just speculating. Maybe i missed it, but i dont see any sales for used snappers (that dont look newish) so my best offer estimate may be off
There was one for $6, I believe, that sold fairly quickly. Are there sales threads of used snappers at $3?

There was one for $6, I believe, that sold fairly quickly. Are there sales threads of used snappers at $3?
You're right, i see it now - decent shape, cleaned up and not too many flea bites. Wasn't a hard $3/chip pitch, just my best offer and what i'm willing to pay based on based on condition and color. The used snappers condition varies widely, and so will my best offer - again, not a hard sales pitch as to what the price *should be.
Looking closer at the racks - maybe the top rack is in a bit better shape, the bottom rack, not so much (imo). I'd probably re-evaluate based on that

You're right, i see it now - decent shape, cleaned up and not too many flea bites. Wasn't a hard $3/chip pitch, just my best offer and what i'm willing to pay based on based on condition and color. The used snappers condition varies widely, and so will my best offer - again, not a hard sales pitch as to what the price *should be.
Looking closer at the racks - maybe the top rack is in a bit better shape, the bottom rack, not so much (imo). I'd probably re-evaluate based on that
I didn’t think it was a pitch at all. I was genuinely asking and I agree with you about condition. I hope I didn’t seem like I was being a jerk, You’re a great member here and there was no assuming tone, I thought you knew something that was going behind the sales threads.

I didn’t think it was a pitch at all. I was genuinely asking and I agree with you about condition. I hope I didn’t seem like I was being a jerk, You’re a great member here and there was no assuming tone, I thought you knew something that was going behind the sales threads.
You too man, i didn't take anything to heart. i have a rack in a similar condition as the bottom rack here so i was basing my pricing off what i'd feel comfortable paying for them after seeing similar chips in person.

Doubt anyone would crap on that offer. a barrel selling for 6/chip doesn’t mean a rack will especially since condition seems to vary a lot. One idea would be to split it up by condition and price accordingly so whoever bids knows they’re getting a more consistent product. I’d consider a rack of frumpy looking ones at a lower price.

in fact I’m willing to offer $1.79 a chip as a backup bid and would kindly appreciate that no one say anything negative because no one in the marketplace should ever say anything negative for any reason.

you will never get these for $3.50 a chip sadly they are some awesome chips you are looking at $5 plus all day long and thats being nice supply and demand there wasnt enough of these for the prices to stay low

Seriously contemplating buying these just so I can turn around and resell them for $750 per rack at a $25 loss per rack, then I can have dozens of free market haters shit on my sales thread, calling me a flipper despite me posting in that very ad where I got them from and how much I paid and that I'm actually taking a loss on them. But since nobody cares about facts, and nobody reads, they'll still break out the pitchforks anyhow. It'll be like the Cleveland Horseshoe sale all over again! So much fun!

I :hearts: PCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom