Status
Not open for further replies.

staggs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   1
JACK Cincinnati used $1

5 3 racks available. They have all been cleaned and oiled. They are still not as white as mint/near mint/hand picked chips. (is it even possible?)

The best and worse chips have been removed. (on average the 15 best and 2 of the worse chips were removed per rack)

$89/rack + shipping (same as TCR price)
IMG_4826.jpg
IMG_4828.jpg

JACK Cincinnati used $2 (SOLD)

1 rack available. I put them through a quick ultrasonic. Really nice condition for "used". no oil was needed.

$399/rack + shipping (waaaay above TCR price)
IMG_4836.jpg
IMG_4837.jpg
IMG_4838.jpg

Terms:
dibs/backup dibs and PM.
I will ship outside the USA. buyer is responsible for any import fees.

Last edited:
Yup I think its a good choice
Tri Moon all the way down 25c to $5
I think the IOC $5s were the best ignored chips for weeks as well till recently and suddenly sold out
Yeah I’m kicking myself for not picking up a set of these. I wasn’t a fan of the $5 at first but it has grown on me seeing the pictures on here.

The $1’s are the star of the show. I Like the snappers too
The $1s spot on, VERY NICE you could make that $1 a stand in alternate for alot of sets and its VERY VERY purdy

Yeah I’m kicking myself for not picking up a set of these. I wasn’t a fan of the $5 at first but it has grown on me seeing the pictures on here.
The red Cali quarters yes, they have a place in my heart, I mean $5 IOC yes :p
ED616991-D76C-4A1C-9CB8-18904EEA1646.jpeg

I was surprised to see them still available 20 min after being listed.
I was getting through comments then I seen yours and was surprised as well. What are your plans with them? I would like to own them but then again don’t have any idea where they fit in my current collections.

I was getting through comments then I seen yours and was surprised as well. What are your plans with them? I would like to own them but then again don’t have any idea where they fit in my current collections.
I plan on putting together a low stakes Jack set.

Holy sh*t. I wanted to use mine for something, but if I wouldn't buy them for 400/rack I don't know that I should keep them for 400/rack......

Pretty much mate :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: chips are way way down on my list of hobbies. My expensive b*tch track car sits at the top and it needs parts so i cant justify buying chips just for the hell of it hahaha
I should bring them down too priority wise . When gyms are open , I’m pretty sure getting my diet back in check would require the money I’m using for chips now. Save some for vacations, etc. Hopefully will get busy quick lol

I should bring them down too priority wise . When gyms are open , I’m pretty sure getting my diet back in check would require the money I’m using for chips now. Save some for vacations, etc. Hopefully will get busy quick lol
Exactly this mate. Same, my gym opens monday so diet has started again a few days ago. Hard work after 4months without it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: i had to cancel 3 holidays so luckily i have that to spend on future ones. My plan os to just blow the 5k i saved on vegas next summer though hahh

Update:
1 rack of $2's and 2 racks of $1's have been sold.

I also noted that the cleaned $1's are not as bright as mint/near mint/hand picked $1's. does anyone know if its possible to get them to appear just as white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom