Cancelled IOC 700 Chip Cash Set Mint Turn Key (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have not put these into play. I’m probably going to sell most of what I own and call it a day. Keep a couple sets to host, don’t need 8-10 sets doing nothing. Shipping will be MFRB. Probably my favorite of all the RHC sets to come from TCR sales from when I joined the forum back in 2019.

$2265$ + $16 for MFRB. Insurance at cost. $2200 + $16 for MFRB.

Fracs x 100 - $675
Ones x 100 - $450
Fives x 400 - $225 a rack
Twenty Fives x 80 - $140 total
Hundreds x 20 - $100 total

962875E6-AFCF-4D12-858D-71DF77FD511A.jpeg

Last edited:
dibs on fracs depending price if split
They’re the most expensive part of the set. I had to pay a lot in an auction for them. No splits unless someone else wants to buy and divvy things up. In that case I’m happy to provide my per rack pricing. It’s pretty much my cost.

They’re the most expensive part of the set. I had to pay a lot in an auction for them. No splits unless someone else wants to buy and divvy things up. In that case I’m happy to provide my per rack pricing. It’s pretty much my cost.
Wait I can’t get these fracs for $2.50/chip? Malarkey!

I'd take the fracs, $1s, and 100s (depending on price)....if split.

And yes...those are the most expensive part of the set I suspect :)
Nailed it! I'll put the per rack pricing in OP to help folks out. Priority to a full set purchase but if all chips are accounted for I will begrudgingly split it apart lol.

I'd take the fracs, $1s, and 100s (depending on price)....if split.

And yes...those are the most expensive part of the set I suspect :)

Nailed it! I'll put the per rack pricing in OP to help folks out. Priority to a full set purchase but if all chips are accounted for I will begrudgingly split it apart lol.
Split prices work for me.:tup:

It looks like @RET258 already had dibs on the $100s, so I will be backup on those, and will take the fracs and $1s if split.

Thanks!

Having bought and then sold a ton of IOC in the last few months, these are pretty sweet prices. GLWS
I wish I got them for TCR because I would sell them to a good standing member at TCR. This is my blended cost for the set, no need to inflate the market on these anymore lol.

Bump with a small price drop. Only drop I will have. Will likely pull these off the market and leave them as eye candy for a bit longer within the next 10 days if no interest. $2200 + ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom