• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Interesting Crystal Palace Looking Chips (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
I don’t even know what these are but found them just now looking for chips on Facebook. Maybe they might be worth picking up for some of you!

Enjoy!

E5C887B8-4743-4BE9-B6F1-1E66D467EB7E.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1153474162006501/?mibextid=6ojiHh

interesting, those 25's, not sure where the 1 and 5 belong, not aptos club, I don't think, I would probably buy them up if I had extra money. If someone needs help, if person don't ship, only local, hit me up

@jpietrella just know you have some chips with that 412 spots so tagging you

Thanks! The $1s look like some pretty worn Town Tavern $1 and unfortunately wouldn't go with my set condition. The reds appear to be Lucky Derby $5, but don't fit my cali set.

Cool chips though!

Thanks! The $1s look like some pretty worn Town Tavern $1 and unfortunately wouldn't go with my set condition. The reds appear to be Lucky Derby $5, but don't fit my cali set.

Cool chips though!
lucky derby had dollars like that, not 5's

lucky derby had dollars like that, not 5's
You're right - just gave them all a second look. It looks like they all have some H&C stamp on the opposite side - so the $1s aren't TT either. Interesting.

Reactions: ovo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom