Cancelled *Interest* Mini Group buy in a Group Buy (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Several folks have reached out to me to get a sample of all of the Greek Mold blanks. There are 215 different blanks. This is to gauge interest. If we have enough I will order them with the next buy which closes February 14th.

There will be 215- 39mm Blank Greek Mold Chips as seen in the photos below.

Cost is $115 shipped in the US.

Please post your interest in the comments.

2 AR-Aria PREVIEW.jpg3 B-binions PREVIEW-01.jpg4 BC-Bellagio Current PREVIEW-01.jpg5 BI-burro inn PREVIEW.jpg6 BL-ballys PREVIEW.jpg7 BO-bellagio PREVIEW.jpg8 BT-big top PREVIEW_cash.jpg9 BT-big top PREVIEW_tourney.jpg10 HC-horseshoe club PREVIEW-01.jpg11 M-mapes PREVIEW_Set.jpg12 MR-moulin rouge PREVIEW.jpg13 NC-new china club PREVIEW.jpg14 R-rounders PREVIEW-01.jpg15 SB-sunset beach PREVIEW_Cash.jpg16 SB-sunset beach PREVIEW_Tournament.jpg17 TA-bal tabarin PREVIEW.jpg18 V-vineyard PREVIEW-01.jpg19 WS-wsop PREVIEW-01.jpg1a.png

I'm interested in getting my hands on some of these greek molds but don't need an entire sample set. If you're planning on splitting up these orders I'm in for some.

Interested but would love it if each picture was it's own sample and we could choose out of which to look at. Some of those groups of chips I wouldn't use in a set ever.

Great and idea and thank you for organizing!

Is it possible to get a sample set of just the “Top Poker” chips? If not, where could I
purchase them. They seem mysterious: can’t find origin, official seller, etc (sorry i’m new lol)
Edit* I do want to learn more
about them.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get a sample set of just the “Top Poker” chips? If not, where could I
purchase them. They seem mysterious: can’t find origin, official seller, etc (sorry i’m new lol)
Edit* I do want to learn more
about them.
We do not have any Big Top samples left but I can send you a mixed sample set if you are just trying to get the look and feel for the chips

Justin,

In for a set please

Thanks for bringing these opportunities to the community

All my Best Jeff :)

I apologize but Tina has shot down this idea. She would require more than 25 of each to do 215 different chips and that is just no doable. I will work on something else

Any chance of color samples using the chips made so far?

We have been discussing that for months. She wants me to create the color wheel chips. Only problem is we do not know if they will print exactly the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom