Found Inexpensive Paulson cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Looking for an inexpensive Paulson set for a local friend. RHCs are fine. Unleaded is fine. Would prefer it not be a mixed set and in good condition (minty not required). Looking for something with spots, inlaid, and not-Cali (thanks @kmccormick100 I should have mentioned that up front).

100-200 x $1
300-400 x $5
150-250 x $25
20-100 x $100

Assume his budget is sub-$1500.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm tryin' here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: @TX_Golf_N_Poker sparking that competition or something haha
I realize you are pretty new here, so I understand that you are cautious. But one piece of advice - when a good set is listed at a fair price, it often sells very quickly. I suggest that if you want this one, you should probably wrap it up, or someone else will come along and take it out from under you. I do remember when I was new here, and I have quite a few regrets regarding chips I didn't move on fast enough, and lost out on. Take that for what it's worth.

The Jumers set seems to check all your boxes, and within your budget. I can't figure out why it's still available. So as long as it is, whenever I see another wanted post like this one, I will link to that set. It's a good set at a good price. And I hate seeing nice turnkey sets like this get broken up in splits.

I remember being slightly terrified of sending a large sum of money to some stranger in Singapore (@LeLe haha) when I first joined. Once you get one under your belt its much easier :p
LOL! me too. Just looked at my spreadsheet. 180 PCF transactions later and I'm pretty comfortable with it now... :rolleyes:

Not to mention sending $12K to some lady in China (Tina) for my first group buy!

I realize you are pretty new here, so I understand that you are cautious. But one piece of advice - when a good set is listed at a fair price, it often sells very quickly. I suggest that if you want this one, you should probably wrap it up, or someone else will come along and take it out from under you. I do remember when I was new here, and I have quite a few regrets regarding chips I didn't move on fast enough, and lost out on. Take that for what it's worth.

The Jumers set seems to check all your boxes, and within your budget. I can't figure out why it's still available. So as long as it is, whenever I see another wanted post like this one, I will link to that set. It's a good set at a good price. And I hate seeing nice turnkey sets like this get broken up in splits.
No worries, appreciate the insight though I am no stranger to major online trades haha I do large collection trades of Magic the Gathering and other high end areas. Yes this set is a decent deal though Apache does have the same set for a very close amount listed considering this listing does ALMOST hit the 1,000 chip count. The total chips is about 825, the 20 barrel of 500's and 5 chips of 1k are what make this deal decent though. I messaged him immediately after you tagged that listing though at 10:55am EST lol. Still awaiting a reply from out follow up conversation though for securing the deal hopefully he says he is in another country currently. I will post on the actual Thread though to ensure my dibbs for future reference :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Thanks brother! (also the listing was slightly incorrect greens were primary NOT secondary, though they do look in good shape, the listing is corrected now)

No worries, appreciate the insight though I am no stranger to major online trades haha I do large collection trades of Magic the Gathering and other high end areas. Yes this set is a decent deal though Apache does have the same set for a very close amount listed considering this listing does ALMOST hit the 1,000 chip count. The total chips is about 825, the 20 barrel of 500's and 5 chips of 1k are what make this deal decent though. I messaged him immediately after you tagged that listing though at 10:55am EST lol. Still awaiting a reply from out follow up conversation though for securing the deal hopefully he says he is in another country currently. I will post on the actual Thread though to ensure my dibbs for future reference :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Thanks brother! (also the listing was slightly incorrect greens were primary NOT secondary, though they do look in good shape, the listing is corrected now)
You can't compare apples to oranges though. Apache's set for sale on their website has used chips throughout.

The listed set provides you with minty $5s and $25s which have a huge value difference.

I know you are new, but FWIW I would take that into huge consideration.

You can't compare apples to oranges though. Apache's set for sale on their website has used chips throughout.

The listed set provides you with minty $5s and $25s which have a huge value difference.

I know you are new, but FWIW I would take that into huge consideration.
Yeah so Apache has the USED primary set and the NEW secondary set both up for grabs in 500 sets, very similarly priced considering the breakdown here. The set up for discussion here has primary 1's that are used and mint 5's secondary and mint 25's primary (which is unusual). The main difference here that sets it apart is the fact that he has the 500 barrel and the 5 1,000s also. I like the design of the Jumer's since it has the gold values in medium font, I've had 2 or 3 others reach out to me though wit offers for Jack Cincinnati's, I do like those too, hard choices out here lol.

I love Cali colors, but this set isn’t for me. I’m sure your HS 8vs would work. $1500 seem fair?
1000004091.gif

Those are awesome, but there's no way he'll spend what it would take to get those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom