SOLD Indiana Grand Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Price: $135 shipped CONUS. I bought the set to sample the chips before Jim's sale and would like to give someone the same opportunity.

Note: This is not a dibs sale. Pick the winner of tonight's Celtics/Heat game and your best guess for total points.

Celtics.png

You must pick the winning team. Closest guess to the total score (you can go over) wins the right to purchase the sample set. I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning, May 20th. In the event that there is a tie, I'll run a Hold 'Em hand between them to determine the tiebreaker!

ADDENDUM: Pick must be in by tip-off!

• PayPal F&F
  • USPS will be used for shipping
Sample Set.jpg

Actual set below. The primary $5k has issues.

IMG_1329.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

The other side is in better shape:

IMG_1333.JPG

Last edited:
Personal reasons - dating back to Game 4,5,6 and 7 of the bucks series, dude is like 10/40 from the field, missed free throws and 1 made 3, like there is effort there and all, but he’s in a rut and he’s better to them on the sidelines anyways. He hurts them going up the floor with an empty possession one after the other.

Wow!

Every person went for the under on this one. Tatum has backed up every loss with 35+ pts performance. Figured they’d go over. Nearly nailed it. Maybe @Barberp had it figured. I’m surprised it wasn’t 230+ since Horford and Smart were in. Jimmy Butler did not bring his compete level. Maybe Spoelstra should consider inserting Duncan Robinson into a starting position.

127 - 102 Celtics.

@Anthony Ferguson , I’ve got USA shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom