SOLD Indiana Grand Primary Extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
100 $5s and 100 $25s. No Grand Opening chips. All the edges are still crisp, but ever so slightly dulled with very little wear. Some flea/barrel bites. $25s show the most wear. Cleaned via ultrasonic cleaner, but could be cleaned some more with some light scrubbing and/or some oil to brighten up the colors. $460 shipped to US

I never found a cost effective way to ship international 200 chips, so interested non-US friends please PM for a quote. It's usually $10ish less than an international MFRB.

xVFD3V7.jpg

BT6QZ8G.jpg

FBTSFkH.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Aug 16, 2022)
Unless otherwise noted, buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a more precise shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others who may want to see if it's still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Could be interested in the 5s if anyone wants just the 25s. If not, GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom