Cancelled Indiana Grand Primary $1s and $25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
200 Slightly Used Cleaned Indiana Grand Primary $1s (CANCELLED)
200 Slightly Used Cleaned Indiana Grand Primary $25s (CANCELLED)

My opinion is that all the edges are still crisp, but ever so slightly dulled with very little wear. Some flea/barrel bites, more on the $25s than the $1s. Cleaned via ultrasonic cleaner, but could be cleaned some more with some light scrubbing and/or use some oil to brighten up the colors. Please see the photos. Feel free to right-click my photos to view in higher resolution.

iq2FfHW.jpg

mFDQHZH.jpg

Vaqrxz3.jpg

7L5ezcU.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 15, 2021)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Still available.

Not sure why imgur keeps compressing my photos. Photos in OP updated with the original resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom