SOLD Indiana Grand Auction Extravaganza! Starts at $5 - One Barrel of IG Primary $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1657458959677.gif

We're officially in "overtime" This ends 5 minutes after the last valid bid. End time keeps being reset to 5 minutes for each valid bid. Any bid 5 after minutes in late and not valid.

We're officially in "overtime" This ends 5 minutes after the last valid bid. End time keeps being reset to 5 minutes for each valid bid. Any bid 5 after minutes in late and not valid.
Excuse my broken typing...

We're officially in "overtime."
This ends 5 minutes after the last valid bid.
End time keeps being reset to 5 minutes for each valid bid. Any bid after 5 minutes is late and not valid.

Congratulations for this winning bid!

Please watch your inbox for a PM from me. I ask that you give me at least a couple hours to contact you as I have a lot of auctions to go through.
Again, congratulations!

Thank you to everyone that bid!

MY MISTAKE. THERE WAS A LAST MINUTE VALID BID and it squeaked through.

Accoring to the time stamps, it was valid to the minute.

Congratulations for this winning bid!

Please watch your inbox for a PM from me. I ask that you give me at least a couple hours to contact you as I have a lot of auctions to go through.
Again, congratulations!

Thank you to everyone that bid!

I wish lol, you got it @Eidigean for a moment there I thought I had it at 165 didn’t see your 170 but didn’t want to go higher than that
lol, are you sure? There were bids on page 2 in excess of 90 that came in way before 1pm ET.

I want to clear up any confusion. I made a mistake because I didn't see the second page load in on my browser. This is my fualt and I apologize about my pre-mature declaration.
I corrected that mistake in this post here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...one-barrel-of-ig-primary-5.91934/post-1898837

If there is further confusion I welcome the mod/admin to make a determination. I want to adhere to the rules as stated. I'm not trying to play favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom