Found IG secondary 100s & 500s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you happen to find a rack of sec $500s I would 100% be interested in the other 40, and 40 more sec $100s as well...

So if anyone has these chips but didn't want to split up a rack... cough cough... Jim is STILL interested! Lmao

If you happen to find a rack of sec $500s I would 100% be interested in the other 40, and 40 more sec $100s as well...

So if anyone has these chips but didn't want to split up a rack... cough cough... Jim is STILL interested! Lmao
Indeed, the minimums are for me the rest go to the rest go to Mr @Ben8257. You can make two people happy, you have the power, do the right thing!

You do realize nobody is looking at my wanted ads, right? They are basically a PM chat at this point.

Feels like back when @jpietrella had the wanted ad for like 2 years for JW $5s... it was literally him posting "bump" memes and me laughing!
Memories
f0b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom