SOLD IG Secondary $1 - 4 racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale are four quacks of beautiful IG Secondary $1's. Mint and practically untouched.

Asking price is $300/rack + shipping*

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale (more than likely Wheel of Names). If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random spin the Wheel of Names to select someone at random. If this happens, drawing will be done Wednesday June 29, 9pm ET.

If you'd like to be included in the draw, please state how many racks you'd like. Examples below. If the person who's name is chosen is interested in all four racks, that person obviously gets all four racks. However, if the Wheel of Names lands on someone who's interest is in three racks or less, I'll spin again until they are all sold.

*If someone expresses interest in all four racks prior to the drawing AND nobody else expresses interest prior to Wednesday June 29th at 3pm ET, a bulk price of $1,100 will be given on all four racks. Should more than one person be interested, bulk purchase or not, we move on to the drawing.

Example: "In, 1 rack."
Example 2: "In. 2 racks."
  • PayPal F&F
  • Buyer is responsible for international shipping. Please take this into consideration prior to placing dibs.
Some simple pr0n,

BXlMzqB.jpg

Face pic was from the single in the sample set.

5rMW58E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom