Hustler: Sashimi Angle then Slowroll (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Dont know if this was discussed but came up on my YouTube:

Dont care much about the fake fold angle, shes screaming strong to me the whole way but I doubt I could fold the full house.

Then she says nice call, slowrolls and says Jack, then shows the nut full. Fuck me, I'd be furious, but its good drama for their stream I guess.

Wow, I hate her. I understand they’re incentivized to make things interesting for the stream. And because of that, I have no problems with the way she played the hand up until the slow-roll. But I hate slow rolls, and this one was particularly egregious.
Also the way she grabbed his stacks felt annoying and childish to me. And then did she actually try to play pick a hand with the dealer for his tip? That’s freaking demeaning.
No sir, I don’t care for her.
But I realize people on streams are essentially pro wrestling characters these days, so whatever.

Wow, I hate her. I understand they’re incentivized to make things interesting for the stream. And because of that, I have no problems with the way she played the hand up until the slow-roll. But I hate slow rolls, and this one was particularly egregious.
Also the way she grabbed his stacks felt annoying and childish to me. And then did she actually try to play pick a hand with the dealer for his tip? That’s freaking demeaning.
No sir, I don’t care for her.
But I realize people on streams are essentially pro wrestling characters these days, so whatever.
Yeah, all giggly while grabbing his stack. Shes female Nik Airball, both exhibit every awful stereotype of their sex.

We're polar opposites, I see that fake fold I think nuts lol, especially with the little giggle. Thats the only thing in this hand that might save me (<10% chance).

We're polar opposites, I see that fake fold I think nuts lol, especially with the little giggle. Thats the only thing in this hand that might save me (<10% chance).
I'm not usually a stickler for the rules, especially if somebody folds their big blind or something unintentionally. But that seemed way to intentional I'd probably have to be a dick and get a ruling on that

I'm not usually a stickler for the rules, especially if somebody folds their big blind or something unintentionally. But that seemed way to intentional I'd probably have to be a dick and get a ruling on that
Super fair, I would too. Tiktok star probably weighed his image versus that, calling the floor on stream versus a woman flirting with him when he thought he had the pot locked up. I assume if he had Ace high the fake fold would affect him differently lol.

Seconds in and it looks like it will be a fun hand! I don’t watch any poker other than these crazy hands that gets posted, but what bugs me is the commentary.

Hate having to listen to someone break it down. I have fucking eyes and ears, why do I need some soulless creepy ass awkward dude passing the video to tell me what I just watched. Can’t believe people find people like this wet towel entertaining.

Back to the hand….

edit to say that he’s annoying enough it feels like the recent surge of ragebait or videos where people are intentionally aggravating/annoying.

Seconds in and it looks like it will be a fun hand! I don’t watch any poker other than these crazy hands that gets posted, but what bugs me is the commentary.

Hate having to listen to someone break it down. I have fucking eyes and ears, why do I need some soulless creepy ass awkward dude passing the video to tell me what I just watched. Can’t believe people find people like this wet towel entertaining.

Back to the hand….
Woah. Deep breaths lol. Jonathan Little is a really helpful poker coach and player, I dont see him as soulless or creepy/awkward? Dont know where thats coming from.

Most of his videos are more about live low stakes and strategy, really like his content. Sheesh, we're very different.

Back to the hand….

edit to say that he’s annoying enough it feels like the recent surge of ragebait or videos where people are intentionally aggravating/annoying.
Im the opposite, I cant watch the obnoxious people on these streams, most of the time its someone like Airball or Sashimi dominating the conversation while everyone plays like shit for views, miserable to listen to. Much rather mute the stream, or better yet watch some of this guy's poker content.

Woah. Deep breaths lol. Jonathan Little is a really helpful poker coach and player, I dont see him as soulless or creepy/awkward? Dont know where thats coming from.

Most of his videos are more about live low stakes and strategy, really like his content. Sheesh, we're very different.
Yeah lol, my bad. I just like watching crazy hands, I don’t watch/study/anything poker really. I can name about 5 poker players total and 0 coaches.

I’m like the person who doesn’t know what football is and I’m just there for the Super Bowl Commercials :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(Soulless was just a joke, redhead. But the awkward part was that I didn’t know he was a coach, he keeps looking away from the camera, doesn’t have a great speaking voice/articulation/presence to me - thought he was another tuber. Most of it’s me joking, he was just getting in the way of me watching the fake wrestlers)

Yeah lol, my bad. I just like watching crazy hands, I don’t watch/study/anything poker really. I can name about 5 poker players total and 0 coaches.

I’m like the person who doesn’t know what football is and I’m just there for the Super Bowl Commercials :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(Soulless was just a joke, redhead. But the awkward part was that I didn’t know he was a coach, he keeps looking away from the camera, doesn’t have a great speaking voice/articulation/presence to me - thought he was another tuber. Most of it’s me joking, he was just getting in the way of me watching the fake wrestlers)
Hahaha, that works, that makes sense. Hes got a few monitors and watches the chat as he talks, definitely not a smooth speaker and pretty twitchy.

That blows my mind and I really like that about this site, not just chippers and not just nerds, people on either end of the spectrum. Makes me happy.

This is the whole schtick of Max Pain Monday. They are encouraged to do this kind of thing.

This. All players know going in everyone will be slowrolling and needling. Only allowed to run it once. Maximum pain. I'm not sure if they're still slowrolling nowadays because players quickly realize if everyone is trying to slowroll, best to just showdown in turn.

besides, if poker bunny is in this clip, this must've been a long time ago. Isn't she banned from hustler's?

This is the whole schtick of Max Pain Monday. They are encouraged to do this kind of thing.

This. All players know going in everyone will be slowrolling and needling. Only allowed to run it once. Maximum pain. I'm not sure if they're still slowrolling nowadays because players quickly realize if everyone is trying to slowroll, best to just showdown in turn.

besides, if poker bunny is in this clip, this must've been a long time ago. Isn't she banned from hustler's?
Wow, thats the douchiest thing ever. Okay, didn't realize the context of that stream. I knew the running it once that make sense, didnt know they'd be doing this.

I dont follow Hustler or poker bunny. Watched a few streams early on with big names but no interest these days.

Yeah this thread is a reminder that I like Jonathan Little too. Very useful resource for lower stakes. I used to listen to him a lot, pre-Covid. But for some reason I’ve forgotten about him for a few years.

Right? Lol

friends telling GIF

Wow, thats the douchiest thing ever. Okay, didn't realize the context of that stream. I knew the running it once that make sense, didnt know they'd be doing this.

I dont follow Hustler or poker bunny. Watched a few streams early on with big names but no interest these days.
I miss the days of Keating…he was fun to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom