• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine huge paulson sample set, with Royal Red !! (1 Viewer)

It's been around a long time. MGM Grand's $5 is the most common example I know of. I'm pretty sure it was used on Bellagio's original $5, too.

I can verify that I have bought chips from this eBay'r in the past and while the shipping time from Aus is slower (naturally), he is a good seller.

Really? I have a Royal Red color sample at home. I don't think its new.

I think all of the Paul-Son edge spot sample chips are Royal Red as well.

IMG_4008.JPG

A couple more...

paulson_ even_stevens_5_color_compare1.jpg

Can someone post good pictures of "Cherry", "Royal Red" and "Red" (and together of course) from the sample set when possible? Of all the pics Tommy has in the Resource section, the reds seem to be the least representative of the real colors...

Thanks guys! (y) :thumbsup:

Wow how do people keep finding my pics from the blue wall from years ago?

Not a guarantee that those reds all match. I was trying to find equivalent chips from a printout of a sample set to match some of my existing chips. A poor man's Paulson sample set, as it were.

Can someone post good pictures of "Cherry", "Royal Red" and "Red" (and together of course) from the sample set when possible? Of all the pics Tommy has in the Resource section, the reds seem to be the least representative of the real colors...

I can do it tonight when I get back in town.

20161022_230747.jpg

As promised. Tried to get the white/color balance as accurate as possible.
reds2.jpg

reds with pca.jpg

As indicated above, some of the best readily-available examples of those colors are the PCA secondary $5, Silver Palace $5, and the Empress secondary $5. Cherry and Royal Red are pretty close.

Thanks guys!!! Awasome!!!

Now, Dave and Dan, are the PCAs Royal Red or Cherry? The colors really are really, really similar...

The main reason for my original request is that I'm trying to figure out the colors for the Argosy $5s, both the Primary and Secondary... I originally thought they were Cherry and Red, even after all the pictures, I'm still not 100%... If I had to bet, I'd still bet Cherry and Red but wouldn't be surprise if the Primary was actually Royal Red...

Thanks guys!!! Awasome!!!

Now, Dave and Dan, are the PCAs Royal Red or Cherry? The colors really are really, really similar...

The main reason for my original request is that I'm trying to figure out the colors for the Argosy $5s, both the Primary and Secondary... I originally thought they were Cherry and Red, even after all the pictures, I'm still not 100%... If I had to bet, I'd still bet Cherry and Red but wouldn't be surprise if the Primary was actually Royal Red...

I don't have them with me at the moment, but I think the PCAs are Royal Red based on the samples I have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom