Not open for further replies.

moordb

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Up for sale are three racks of HSI Secondary Snappers

Condition: These are in the same condition received from TCR.

Price: $100 per rack plus shipping.

Shipping: Will ship in small or medium flat rate box. Will ship internationally, but buyer assumes full responsibility and cost.

Payment: PayPal F&F or add 3% to purchase price.

Thank you for looking.

20210308_082504.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I was wondering when I would see more of these show up here.

The cleanup is rather labor intensive. I spent my whole sunday doing another magic eraser cleaning. That is after it has already one through ultrasonic and (2) other sessions of magic eraser. They take hours unfortunately to get them back to their normal color.

The cleanup is rather labor intensive. I spent my whole sunday doing another magic eraser cleaning. That is after it has already one through ultrasonic and (2) other sessions of magic eraser. They take hours unfortunately to get them back to their normal color.
Thats why i bought mine already done :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah im not worried too much if there not 100% they are flat though and that is important. Once i play with them its not that important
Unfortunately, I think they may never be done. I think my eyes just get accustomed to the small yellow tinges that cause my OCD to go in high gear.

Yes. I cleaned 1 rack and decided that I had had enough fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom