Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I'm abandoning this project.

100 x HSI $500S (overlabel as HSI fracs)
400 x HSI $1A

I'm sorry for the really bad pictures. I can take more. I was hoping everyone knows what these are..
IMG_20210310_100320_01.jpg

IMG-20210303-WA0005.jpeg

16151759921445685542115960156053 (1).jpg

(Racks not included, Jack's not for sale)

$900 USD SHIPPED
PayPal FF

SPLIT PRICING (all + Shipping) :

- HSI $1A - $80/rack (sorry, no barrels)
- HSI $500S - $120/barrel ($575 for the rack)

***Can HAPPILY and SAFELY remove overlabels, if requested***

Last edited:
Any chance those LL fracs are up for sale next? I'd take them if so. Had to ask!

GLWS!!!!
They were previously listed once. But nobody liked the price, so I cancelled the ad.

I'm not trying to sell them now. Maybe I'll change my mind. I've got a list of people interested to buy them.

If I do list them on their own, I'll make sure it's "not a dibs sale". I'll let anyone have a chance.

Alright folks, I redid some of the structure of this sale.

@Mike mac , if interested, you can still split some racks. Sorry for the price though. I paid $80 for mine and 3 days later, Jim cuts the prices. So it is what it is.

OP updated! Thanks for looking

They are investments

they might be bad investments, but still investments :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I've done far more damage to my financial health on the stock market and making "investments" than chipping has. It's not even close.

Perhaps I'm a shitty trader, who knows. Well, I do know. I suck. I love the chips and they hurt at first to afford, but they are awesome to own! I don't have any ragrets!

Wow! Those relabeled sec 500s fracs look awesome next to those sec 1a 1s. Well done Nav! GLWS!
Thanks very much. I just have too many RHC sets at present. I have no $5s for this set..

It pairs really well with the HSI $5P, but I abandoned the hunt. I figured I could use Tonks $5, Jack $5, and a few others I've considered and tried using my singles collection.

Trouble is, I just don't want to finish it. I've got another project on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom