SOLD HSI Secondary $5s x 140 & $25 x 20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
2nd Chance!!!! These are back up, pcf user from EU sent me g&s and I got hit with the fees even after the refund :(

$530 for 140 x $5s.
$100/barrel for $25s.
All mint. Unplayed.
Shipping additional. CONUS ONLY.
PPFF or Venmo.

I'll wait until the end of this week for someone to buy all and then start splitting.

20220609_113211.jpg
20220609_113229.jpg

Thanks,
Enjoy :)

Attachments

• 20220609_123857.jpg
    20220609_123857.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I’ll take the whole lot. Have a U.S. address. I also have 80 of the primary $25’s I can trade you if you want them

Sent you a PM.

If split I would be interested in the barrel of $25s and two barrels of $5s.
Have a US shipping address. ;)
And I’ll take the rack of 5s in that case
If split I would be interested in the barrel of $25s and two barrels of $5s.
Have a US shipping address. ;)
I’ll take the whole lot. Have a U.S. address. I also have 80 of the primary $25’s I can trade you if you want them

Sent you a PM.
Back up if deal falls through
DUDE I WAS BACKUP ON THE OP!
I’ll take them too Lol

@VMR911 alright, so I see you're ignoring me for some reason ;D pls leave this thread open after you decide who do you sell chips to so I can tell my story to PCF users after I get back home. Well done dude :LOL: :laugh:

@VMR911 alright, so I see you're ignoring me for some reason ;D pls leave this thread open after you decide who do you sell chips to so I can tell my story to PCF users after I get back home. Well done dude :LOL: :laugh:
Not really ignoring. Just moving on now. Had enough back up offers

After digging through all the PMs.
This is the order:
1st back up offer made via PM by @sgago84
2nd back up by @Barberp

Officially pending.

Thanks for the interest everyone :) All the best!

Not really ignoring. Just moving on now. Had enough back up offers
Why would you move on if we verbaly agreed on a deal :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Long story shot.

I reached to @VMR911 via PM, after he posted on some guys 'wanted' about HSI. I asked if he got some left for sale. He replied with quantities, attached photos of chips. Then he posted a sale thread where I immediately PM'ed him that I am taking all. He said just to post 'dibs' in thread to be official, so I did.

After that I asked about shipping cost to Poland, he replied with total cost wich was 720$ total. I immediately sent money and screen with confirmation of payment. Sent my shipping adress, asked some about shipping detais.

Then I recived PM , quote "Uhh just checked paypal. Did you do gifts and services??? I only got $687.90"

As you can see, I am fairly new to PCF, done only 3 deals as a buyer. Everytime I've send money it was all good, you can check that in my feedbacks. I somehow didn't mark F&F option unaware of the consequences of using G&S option.

Got 2 PMs, quotes "No deal. I'll issue refund. Unless I get $720 usd" "Wow man I got charged $30 fees just to refund you that money!! Its already gone from my account"

I asked about some guidances as I wasn't sure at this point what I did wrong. Also in my reply, for the first time I marked that, quote "I will take those chips 100%, we will figure it out, no worries"

Got PM, quote "Your new total is $752.10 USD. There are no fees for friends and family there. If there are fees please make sure I get $752.10 at the end of the fees"

I accepted that, since I knew it was my mistake, even if I wasn't aware of that. I got refund from VMR, but my funds where blocked and I didn't have them booked on my bank account. And since I didn't have another 750$~ to send money I asked if we could wait so I make the payment after weekend. Also apologized for the inconvenience, but obviously (I guess not for all) I didn't have any bad intentions whatsoever.

After my PM, the contact was cut off.

VMR posted another sale thread, I PM'ed him saying, quote "I can arrange money in few hours if thats the point, I don't understand" where I was going to asked my brother for a few days loan.

Unfortunately, Vanshaj kept ignoring me and as you can see in this thread he decided to sell chips to someone else.

As I said, I am fairly new to PCF, didn't make many trades/sales/purchases but for me (maybe just for me, dunno) this whole situation is kinda unfair to say the least. Not gonna cry, since I didin't do anything wrong IMO, kinda sucks to be treated this way by a guy I thought was friendly and helpful as I remember he 'let me' buy a barrel of HSI 25's from @turboj623 after I asked him to leave this one for me, as it's rly hard for EU chipers to get good deals.

I hope some ppl will read my post, feel free to leave some thoughts, unless @VMR911 decides to close the thread.

Sorry for any language mistakes, hopefully understandable ;)

Why would you move on if we verbaly agreed on a deal :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Long story shot.

I reached to @VMR911 via PM, after he posted on some guys 'wanted' about HSI. I asked if he got some left for sale. He replied with quantities, attached photos of chips. Then he posted a sale thread where I immediately PM'ed him that I am taking all. He said just to post 'dibs' in thread to be official, so I did.

After that I asked about shipping cost to Poland, he replied with total cost wich was 720$ total. I immediately sent money and screen with confirmation of payment. Sent my shipping adress, asked some about shipping detais.

Then I recived PM , quote "Uhh just checked paypal. Did you do gifts and services??? I only got $687.90"

As you can see, I am fairly new to PCF, done only 3 deals as a buyer. Everytime I've send money it was all good, you can check that in my feedbacks. I somehow didn't mark F&F option unaware of the consequences of using G&S option.

Got 2 PMs, quotes "No deal. I'll issue refund. Unless I get $720 usd" "Wow man I got charged $30 fees just to refund you that money!! Its already gone from my account"

I asked about some guidances as I wasn't sure at this point what I did wrong. Also in my reply, for the first time I marked that, quote "I will take those chips 100%, we will figure it out, no worries"

Got PM, quote "Your new total is $752.10 USD. There are no fees for friends and family there. If there are fees please make sure I get $752.10 at the end of the fees"

I accepted that, since I knew it was my mistake, even if I wasn't aware of that. I got refund from VMR, but my funds where blocked and I didn't have them booked on my bank account. And since I didn't have another 750$~ to send money I asked if we could wait so I make the payment after weekend. Also apologized for the inconvenience, but obviously (I guess not for all) I didn't have any bad intentions whatsoever.

After my PM, the contact was cut off.

VMR posted another sale thread, I PM'ed him saying, quote "I can arrange money in few hours if thats the point, I don't understand" where I was going to asked my brother for a few days loan.

Unfortunately, Vanshaj kept ignoring me and as you can see in this thread he decided to sell chips to someone else.

As I said, I am fairly new to PCF, didn't make many trades/sales/purchases but for me (maybe just for me, dunno) this whole situation is kinda unfair to say the least. Not gonna cry, since I didin't do anything wrong IMO, kinda sucks to be treated this way by a guy I thought was friendly and helpful as I remember he 'let me' buy a barrel of HSI 25's from @turboj623 after I asked him to leave this one for me, as it's rly hard for EU chipers to get good deals.

I hope some ppl will read my post, feel free to leave some thoughts, unless @VMR911 decides to close the thread.

Sorry for any language mistakes, hopefully understandable ;)
I hear you man. I'm sorry it didn't work in our deal but it all worked out in the end. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom