Status
Not open for further replies.

JWJ

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Selling 1 rack of HSI secondary $5s. The have never been played. Asking $220 shipped. Payment with PayPal Family and Friends. Only shipping to U.S. addresses.
I will post a few pictures later today when I get home

650EF04E-A7B1-4F0F-BCE0-561C36FACEA9.png

Yeah, they really are. I actually let my secondary fives go... And both racks back in my possession within 2 weeks. I've never done that before.
I chose them and the 1a white/purple for the set vault. To darn pretty to play, that’s what Cleveland is for. Hate it or love it these are staying locked up hash tag FIRE

I chose them and the 1a white/purple for the set vault. To darn pretty to play, that’s what Cleveland is for. Hate it or love it these are staying locked up hash tag FIRE
The S1a and S5s pair up gorgeously. I finally feel like when RHC haters come-a-hating, we can finally pull out the HSI's and say back the F off. I don't know how you're going to resist playing with them...

The S1a and S5s pair up gorgeously. I finally feel like when RHC haters come-a-hating, we can finally pull out the HSI's and say back the F off. I don't know how you're going to resist playing with them...
Well I’m not a rhc hater. I like the fact when I relabel I get more space. The one gram weight difference actually does not bother me either. To each his own. I won’t use them because they are minty and when I have Cleveland and Cincinnati chilling. Most players just don’t respect them after 2am and Not many sets I Leave vaulted but it happens and I’m stubborn. Pictured here I’m now currently missing one Oceanside $20 chip because it broke in half when one player opened a beer bottle with it. It’s never seen the felt since, nor will it
1172D101-F830-4885-80A1-67BBB00FD034.jpeg
1C29BB21-8770-4E42-B572-04E68D12794B.jpeg
E2D2E69D-432D-4CF2-B267-240BCF5BB628.jpeg
6DA97E52-880D-4872-875F-03714F5D1B0F.png

Last edited:
Pictured here I’m now currently missing one Oceanside $20 chip because it broke in half when one player opened a beer bottle with it.
What the actual fuck..... Ok, I can see why they are vaulted. But what about if you hold a meet up and a bunch of PCF people show up. Would you take them out then?

Pictured here I’m now currently missing one Oceanside $20 chip because it broke in half when one player opened a beer bottle with it. It’s never seen the felt since, nor will it

Unbelievable man, no respect for the chippies. For the most part, nobody really appreciates them until they own some for themselves. What a bummer man. One of my buddies dads showed up to our poker game drunk AF and he spilled his beer like 5 or 6 times on the poker table and poker chips :banghead: thank god is was the used garden city chips and the spare fold out poker table:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom