SOLD HSI secondary $1 - One mint rack $125 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocharacato

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The HSI exodus starts (more to come). I have one mint (still chalky) rack of HSI secondary $1. Price is $125.00 shipped anywhere CONUS; I will ship international but price will be adjusted accordingly; my responsibility ends when I drop it at USPS, so insurance can be added (buyer’s option).

In case you were wondering: Yes, this one is a not a first dibs sale. I will gather interested members and select the winner randomly or depending on how many, I’ll throw some poker hands. Please post your dibs/interest and follow up with a PM for double checking purposes.

Buyer will have the option to a sneak peak and potentially buy an HSI secondary complete set (cash + tournament); this sale is coming later in the week.

Happy Chipping!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

FYI - I will be closing this sale tomorrow at noon eastern time. If you want a chance please post your interest

When you at that the buyer has an option to a sneak peak and potentially buy your secondary set, do you mean they’d have first dibs on the set?

Ok... it seems it is not completely clear, so I will give the sneak peak..., to anyone that sees the posting.... everybody that is willing to buy this rack will have a chance for first dibs (if two or more interested I will find a way to draw a winner), so if you showed interest in the rack and wan to buy the set shoot me a pm.

It is a FULL “no work required” HSI set (cash and 2 table tournament with seating and bounty chips).... later in the week sale will be posted.... (case and racks will not be included, but it fits perfectly the whole set)
BTW - cut card inspiration was the 5k chip
Breakdown:
100 $0.25 (overlabeled fracs)
200 $1
200 $5
160 $25
160 $100
80 $500
160 $1k
60 $5k
20. $25k
16. Bounties
20 seating

Hard to let go of this half but I do not have use for a 4 table tournament.

72D885B5-590F-45D0-99C4-F0A23AE2E2AF.jpeg

27763C06-39E4-4BBF-AD42-90C7CE596A38.jpeg

Interested in the rack and will send a PM per instructions. Your secondary sets are spectacular. Those are some clean snappers.

What?! You are selling off your HSIs? After all that work putting the set together post TCR sale. Wow! That’s crazy. An awesome opportunity for a newer chipper that wasn’t around for the sale. GLWS my friend!

What?! You are selling off your HSIs? After all that work putting the set together post TCR sale. Wow! That’s crazy. An awesome opportunity for a newer chipper that wasn’t around for the sale. GLWS my friend!
Yes it is crazy, but I will be selling only half of it... 4 table tournament (plus cash) is something I think I’ll never host. But it will open the door for new opportunities... life in chipping.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom