SOLD HSI Secondary $1,$5,$25 & $100 Chips For Sale MINT HORSESHOE SOUTHERN INDIANA CHIPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
This is a listing for anyone looking for a certain amount of chips and do not have the money to buy a whole set to get what they want

Call Dibs then Message me

all payments are to be made PP F&F or add 5% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping will be different prices

all chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

If anyone is interested in anything PM me thanks = ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

These chips will come from me straight like they did from TCR I will not be picking through them or anything

THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE BOXES

360 HSI Secondary $1s for Sale = $125/Rack ea or $30 per Barrel = all Prices Plus S&H

I have alot of them if you need more then 360 of them let me know

440 HSI Secondary $5s for Sale = $230/Rack ea or $55 per Barrel = all Prices Plus S&H = only $5s left 440 of them

I have alot of them if you need more then 240 of them let me know

60 HSI Secondary $25s for Sale = $80 per Barrel = all Prices Plus S&H

40 HSI Secondary $100s for sale = $90 per Barrel = all Prices Plus S&H

***For me to sell these $25s and the $100s all the $1s and $5s must be claimed aswell***

Shipping Prices are as follows SFRB = $9 MFRB = $16 also plus $3 Sig Confirmation if you want it this is what shipping costs look it up

if you are looking for different counts of chips Message me I might sell by the 10's poss thanks for looking

THESE CHIPS ARE ALL MINT STRAIGHT FROM TCR I never even took them out of the boxes

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

IF YOU WANT MORE $1s OR $5s MESSAGE ME I HAVE MORE OF THEM

Attachments

• 100_1942.JPG
    100_1942.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 671
  • 100_1951.JPG
    100_1951.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.