Giveaway HSI Primary - Partial Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swana

Straight
Reaction score
Hello All,

Giving away a partial sample set of HSI primaries (shipping on me world wide).

20220624_115643.jpg

I bought these chips near the start of my time here at PCF following the "get samples" mantra. However, I no longer have a use for them.

This giveaway is primarily meant for those who are in a similar position as I was, back in December 2020... Which means members looking to handle / experience different chips to see what they like. However, I won't be vetting entries and all are welcome to participate. The only exception is for CONUS ONLY sellers. If you only ship within the United States, this giveaway is not for you.

Rules:
If you want to be considered for this giveaway post "in" (or something similar) in the thread. I'll put the post number of everyone participating into a random number generator to decide the winner. I'll likely do the draw Sunday evening.

Goodluck!

Last edited:
In please, I have a set of these and they would be extras for this, if you prefer them going to someone who wants to see what the chips are like remove my name from the draw as it may benefit them more.

In please, I have a set of these and they would be extras for this, if you prefer them going to someone who wants to see what the chips are like remove my name from the draw as it may benefit them more.
I think that is a good reason. You are IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom