SOLD HSI Primary $25s (one rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Bought new, never played.

$150.00 plus actual shipping. Pay Pay F&F.

Happy to send anywhere in the world, but buyer assumes all risks when I drop them off at the PO for international shipments.

These are not likely to be mailed out before next Saturday, but there is a chance. Not a huge chance, mind you....

13BB63A3-0F81-4959-8BD7-A85BDE9AD261.jpeg

I will take them

Thanks you just saved me $150+shipping. Was at work when these were posted, fortunately Phew......

I realized after doing the math last week, that if I had 60 more $25's....(sold 40 a while back)....then I could cover 80 players for a T1000 starting stack sit and go....now my set only covers 70 players for the same with the 25's as the limiting chip of 6 chips per player. I do not have room in my home for 7 poker tables let alone 70 people unless I utilized bedroom space......but one can dream.
T1000
10-5
6-25
3-100
1-500

(I am going to have to remember that other people need to have these chips as well, not just myself...)

Last edited:
I unfortunately buy the most poker chips while at work. I keep the classifieds on the second computer screen and keep hitting refresh

I unfortunately buy the most poker chips while at work. I keep the classifieds on the second computer screen and keep hitting refresh
yeah i was having issues with my internet reception tonight....It was a slow night, I would have had plenty of time. I'm happy because I totally would have bought these and then well I really do not need more.

Now to just avoid the next set of $25's..... I think it will be ok...70 players max is still pretty good. Mainly I am thinking of staying within the 1-4 table range. as I only own 4 tables.....

Last edited:
I realized after doing the math last week, that if I had 60 more $25's....(sold 40 a while back)....then I could cover 80 players for a T1000 starting stack sit and go....now my set only covers 70 players for the same with the 25's as the limiting chip of 6 chips per player. I do not have room in my home for 7 poker tables let alone 70 people unless I utilized bedroom space......but one can dream.
T1000
10-5
6-25
3-100
1-500

Nerd. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom