SOLD HSI Primary $1's Brand NEW, 3 Racks (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
$170 for all 3 racks or $60/rack + Shipping. (CONUS ONLY) I would prefer to sell all 3 racks to the same buyer and will give priority to the first "I'll take em" for all 3 racks, but will honor dibs to split them up if they don't sell quickly.

These are all brand NEW/MINT. As far as I can tell they have never hit the felt. They were sold to me as Mint/Brand new and I have not had them out of the boxes. As can be seen in the pictures the edges are razor sharp as they should be with Mint/Brand New chips. You won't be disappointed.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 5% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping will be different prices

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows :
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9 - Note that a SFRB will fit 1 rack of chips.
MFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $15 + $3 for Signature Confirmation if you want it. - Note that a MFRB will hold up to 10 Racks

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

I know you all know what these look like, but I like to know what I am buying when I am on the buy side of things so here are some decent pics of what you will be getting.

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

$170 for all 3 racks or $60/rack + Shipping. (CONUS ONLY) I would prefer to sell all 3 racks to the same buyer and will give priority to the first "I'll take em" for all 3 racks, but will honor dibs to split them up if they don't sell quickly.

These are all brand NEW/MINT. As far as I can tell they have never hit the felt. They were sold to me as Mint/Brand new and I have not had them out of the boxes. As can be seen in the pictures the edges are razor sharp as they should be with Mint/Brand New chips. You won't be disappointed.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 5% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping will be different prices

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows :
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9 - Note that a SFRB will fit 1 rack of chips.
MFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $15 + $3 for Signature Confirmation if you want it. - Note that a MFRB will hold up to 10 Racks

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

I know you all know what these look like, but I like to know what I am buying when I am on the buy side of things so here are some decent pics of what you will be getting.

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Beautiful pictures! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom