Cancelled HSI Primary 100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a rack of HSI Primary 100's in mint condition. Is 2.29/chip resonable?
Its reasonable, yes. IMHO

However, it's not a functional number, at present. Even $4 is not getting it done. Sucks, but that's what it is.

GLW Search

Is 2.29/chip resonable?
I love when they ask me this. The answer is No. I have a few minty racks NFS because I play PLO. I also don’t see anyone going lower then $500 unless they know Jim direct, and there is a few of them here. U Never know. It’s one of the the best chips in the lot and just Too damn hard to replace for $.2.29. My racks were such nightmares to get im actually sworn to secrecy by another member.

My advice is offer a jeep style trade or offer to pay double if your in a hurry. Even then, might be just a few weeks too late.

I love when they ask me this. The answer is No. I have a few minty racks NFS because I play PLO. I also don’t see anyone going lower then $500 unless they know Jim direct, and there is a few of them here. U Never know. It’s one of the the best chips in the lot and just Too damn hard to replace for $.2.29. My racks were such nightmares to get im actually sworn to secrecy by another member.

My advice is offer a jeep style trade or offer to pay double if your in a hurry. Even then, might be just a few weeks too late.
I guess that means 2.29/chip is not reasonable :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom