SOLD HSI Cash Set (Price adjusted) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
These have seen play one time since I acquired them new. I have 10 different cash sets, and find my son and I gravitating towards the same two sets every time we get our group together. As such, this is not likely to be the only set I put up for sale in the coming days. THE SET ON THE LEFT (with the secondary $5s) IS THE ONE PRESENTLY FOR SALE.

I can post more pictures later this evening or in the morning. I am kind of stuck in my recliner with a dog on my lap watching the LSU game at the moment, and am not willing to disturb my faithful companion.

Anyway, the count is: 200 X $1, 200 X $5, 80 X $25 and 20 X $100. The rack of blue starbursts I used for fracs are not included. Racks are not included.

Price is $1275 plus actual shipping. Payment by PP F&F only, please. Dibs in thread followed by prompt PM, please.

If these are unsold after a day or so, I will start considering interesting trades.

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1598.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

I hope someone can put them to good use.

Charles

Last edited:
Dibs on $25s if there is a split. Would also consider a rack of $5s if you need to move them.

Awesome chips.
But what two sets are trumping these?
GLWS!
It's funny that the set my son (who is responsible for counting out chips stacks before the players arrive) always gravitates towards is a set of CPC hot stamps that I got as a law school graduation gifts twenty some odd years ago. They are nothing fancy, but there is something really comfortable about them that we all enjoy. They are the chips shown in most of my home game pics I post in the thread of that name here on PCF. 312 Black edge spots on standard colored chips with my initials in gold hot stamps. They aren't winning any awards for design, I can promise you.

The other set that sometimes comes out is a custom set of CPC chips we had made a few years back with depictions of the dogs my family has (and has had) over the years. I estimate those come out about 20% of the time we play while the chips referenced above hit the felt 75 % of the time (with the remaining 5% being the custom roman mold set we put together for my son a year or so ago.

One last price drop on the HSIs, then I'll put them on a shelf somewhere if they remain unsold.

$1,275.00 plus actual shipping for the set. Other rules/restrictions in original post apply.

That is a very good deal! If i did not have more than i need already i would have brought these for sure.

Going to go ahead and close this thread. If in the coming months someone sees this post and is in need of a set, reach out to me. Who knows, I may still be willing to sell them. (I won't be looking to split them, however).

Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom