For Sale HSI $500 (P)mint/ GV snappers (S) used (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a great point to bring up but unfortunately I have to disappoint you and say it’s not a Rolex. Even though that’s what I truly want.
But can’t justify it atm.
Was a lot easier to justify a couple years ago. I went back and forth on getting an Explorer II. At today's price I have to pass unfortunately :(

Are you getting a Rolex?

If I have 3 kids, does that mean I need 3 nice watches to hand down? That's a good point to bring up with the wife :)
3 kids means you get to buy 9 watches. One for their graduation. One for when they get married and one for when you kick the bucket. At least that's what I tell my wife!

I still need to pay you for that rack of GV snappers right? I'm fine with the labels on them.

I still need to pay you for that rack of GV snappers right? I'm fine with the labels on them.
Yes but not worried about the money till the $500s sell. I meant to make it a package deal. The two racks of pink won’t help my cause without the purple gone.
I’m going out of town Thursday so I won’t be able to mail out till next week so just wait to pay for now

I’m going to start digging thru my chips for something else to sell tonight.
You have a few hours and then I’ll probably keep the chips I swore I’d never sell.

1651010407686.jpeg

They’re reeeally purrrty. I just don’t need a 3rd rack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom