For Sale HSI 1000+ Chipset PLUS 500 HSI Roulettes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Going to make a very long story short: it kills me to sell these but I have to. They were my first chipset and I have to say it was a pretty damn great start to the hobby.

If these don't sell, I will not cry about it. Given how comprehensive the set is, I will not split under any circumstances. 1500+ chips with a really good breakdown, I love them. Sadly though, the +EV move is to let them go to a loving home.

Breakdown as follows:
55x non-denominated fracs (THC, C+J, as new minus a touch of warping from time)
100x relabeled fracs (formerly good used condition Flamingo $1s)
300x $1s Secondary 1A - 100 have been felted twice, 200 brand new as I got them from Jim
300x $5 Secondary - 100 have been felted twice, 200 brand new as I got them from Jim
200x $25 Primary - all brand new
50x $100 Primary - very good used condition
5x $500 - brand new

100x Pink roulettes NEW
100x Light Blue roulettes NEW
100x Green roulettes NEW
100x Yellow roulettes NEW
100x Chocolate roulettes NEW

The price stands firm at $2450 USD + shipping.

I am not opposed to shipping overseas, but it's probably not worth the shipping if we're being honest. I'm no longer responsible once USPS accepts the package(s).

IMG_4034.jpg

Last edited:
…and here I was thinking I was gonna have some more fun mail days, someone goes and ruins the fun. Maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

View attachment 717976

As it seems my 3 other projects have led to dead ends, I thought I’d start another one since there has been a lot of HSI going by in the last while. I just keep missing out. A day late and a dollar short, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom