SOLD HSI $1 primary racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakygreek

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
$60 per rack including shipping. CONUS only.

tempImage32hJOX.jpg

Why haven't these sold yet?!
Basically, its the original ChipRoom price, cleaning for a buck....and free shipping?!?!?
Great offer, GLWS

Such a great price for a beginner like me. Unfortunately, I just don't like the off-white chip color w/brown spots. I can change the label if I want, but can't change the chip colors... GLWS

I love mine great looking chip plus I like the inlay size, bit more unusual look for a rhc

Such a great price for a beginner like me. Unfortunately, I just don't like the off-white chip color w/brown spots. I can change the label if I want, but can't change the chip colors... GLWS
I’ve owned primary $1s, and if you soak in a oxyclean solution, it brightens them quite a bit.
These are not off white like the secondaries.

I’ve owned primary $1s, and if you soak in a oxyclean solution, it brightens them quite a bit.
Wait, seriously? I (obviously) don't know these chips as well off the top of my head as many of you do, so I just assumed they were the off-white chips. But I just checked the Chip Guide and there are two secondaries, but the ones I thought these were (the actual off-white ones) have the three purple(?) spots.

That does change things slightly... Dammit. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Wait, seriously? I (obviously) don't know these chips as well off the top of my head as many of you do, so I just assumed they were the off-white chips. But I just checked the Chip Guide and there are two secondaries, but the ones I thought these were (the actual off-white ones) have the three purple(?) spots.

That does change things slightly... Dammit. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, these primaries and the secondary $1a were white, only the regular secondary (with plum spots) is off-white.
While oxy clean cannot bring them back to the white of the mint chips, it can brighten very nicely.
5C377814-BA02-4500-928D-2A3EAA53188A.jpeg

How long do u let the Oxy sit in the water before u put the chips in ?

I have been doing the Arm and Hammer with Oxy Bath 80% detergent 20% water let the chips sit for like half hr then take them out n hand scrub with dawn dishsoap

How long do u let the Oxy sit in the water before u put the chips in ?

I have been doing the Arm and Hammer with Oxy Bath 80% detergent 20% water let the chips sit for like half hr then take them out n hand scrub with dawn dishsoap
I mix the oxyclean and stir until COMPLETELY dissolved. Ive always been concerned about a few undissolved grains sitting against a chip for any length of time.
Once dissolved (5 minutes or so), I soak for 15 minutes or so. To get really white, it may take 2 rounds.

It will lighten the edgespots a bit, so you can either use a small amount of mineral oil on a cloth, or leave them nice and chalky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom