Giveaway Hot Wheels Shootout Race 4 (Supercars Edition) race completed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
This is the fourth of six races. The winner of each race will move on to the championship.

Each race will be limited to six contestants. To participate please choose a from one of the below cars (A-F). First come first serve. Once all six cars have been chosen, race official Miles will run them down the track!

Winners of each race will receive a Willie's Treasure Trove sticker. Free shipping worldwide. The championship prize is TBD. It won't be anything crazy but should be fun. Contest is open to all with the following stipulations, please sit out if you have already won a race, also to those who have previously participated, please wait at least a half hour before chosing a car. I want to insure others have a chance to participate.

On to the vehicle selection....

PXL_20210826_221718264.jpg

PXL_20210826_224846956.MP.jpg

Car C

Edited and final answer!
My 4 year old got pissed that I didn’t choose the red one.

if my edit messed with others then I’ll do D as originally posted.

D!

edit: gotta say - one of the best formats for a giveaway

B, lane 2 !

In, I'll go with car F. Thanks!

Car C

Edited and final answer!
My 4 year old got pissed that I didn’t choose the red one.

if my edit messed with others then I’ll do D as originally posted.

D!

edit: gotta say - one of the best formats for a giveaway

We have our racers, line them up!

PXL_20210826_224832404.jpg

Lane on the right is lane one/A, lane on the left is lane six/F.

And off they go!

PXL_20210826_224857199.MP.jpg

And the winner is....

Lane six!

PXL_20210826_224931232.jpg

Congrats @Squakmix ! You move on to the championship! Please PM me your address and I will get a sticker out to you!

PXL_20210826_225626536.jpg

This was a close one!

FFS not again! The Jesko was my first pic but once again it was taken. Congrats @Squakmix and thanks again @Sprouty for putting these on. We need some video of each race me thinks
Video sounds cool, I'll do it up next race.

This one was so close I ran it again to see what the results would be. The Jesko took it down each time. I took a video of the last run. I'll upload it after I get Miles down.

But I agree, quite the upset after seeing the race photo...

Video sounds cool, I'll do it up next race.

This one was so close I ran it again to see what the results would be. The Jesko took it down each time. I took a video of the last run. I'll upload it after I get Miles down.

But I agree, quite the upset after seeing the race photo...
best of 3 format for the final? did you change the lanes to see if there was any track bias?

Championship will be a single race. The lanes will be assigned based on what round each contestant won. So if you won race one, you will be in lane one. @Squakmix will be racing in lane four since he took down rave four.

I kept the lanes the same when I reran them. Car choice will always dictate the lanes for the prelims.

I have not had enough track time to figure out if one lane seems faster than the rest.

Jesus, I have become a huge nerd lol.

The real gift is revisiting childhood excitement for toy car races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom