SOLD Hot Stamped THC Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIPnD

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Abandoning my attempt at a custom project for now. Offering up 2 lots for sale. Racks not included. Chips are used but VG+ condition. Not super sharp edges but broken in just enough for a buttery shuffle. Chips have been U/S cleaned but not oiled. Please see pics for a better idea of condition. Shipping to US and Canada. International gets a $10 shipping credit.

SOLD Lot 1
1 Rack of Radiant Red fracs. Hot stamped 25c on one side and CDH on the other.
$450
$430 shipped
SOLD

IMG_2240.jpeg
IMG_2239.jpeg
IMG_2244.jpeg

Lot 2 SOLD
50 Showboat Grey Fracs. Hot stamped 10c on one side and CDH on the other. One chip has a pretty big hit. See pics.
$225 shipped. SOLD

IMG_2231.jpeg
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2241.jpeg
    IMG_2241.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2242.jpeg
    IMG_2242.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2243.jpeg
    IMG_2243.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2245.jpeg
    IMG_2245.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2232.jpeg
    IMG_2232.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2233.jpeg
    IMG_2233.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
    IMG_2234.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2235.jpeg
    IMG_2235.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2237.jpeg
    IMG_2237.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
The person I got it from had it customed like that. Must’ve just been their taste.
Those might have been the only blanks that Paulson offered them.

Damn. Hot stamped quarter's and dimes and all you can say is that they are like CDI’s?
You might mention in the title that they are hot stamped fracs and get a bit more attention.

Damn. Hot stamped quarter's and dimes and all you can say is that they are like CDI’s?
You might mention in the title that they are hot stamped fracs and get a bit more attention.
Thanks for the tip. Didn’t realize these were special in that way. And I do appreciate things that make chips uncommon or unique. I’ll make the changes.

Thanks for the tip. Didn’t realize these were special in that way. And I do appreciate things that make chips uncommon or unique. I’ll make the changes.
Not saying it will make them sell instantly, but as it was probably half the people in here never looked at it. I almost didn't, lol. I’m glad I did, these chips are worth looking at and considering. GLWS.

Abandoning my attempt at a custom project for now. Offering up 2 lots for sale. Racks not included. Chips are used but VG+ condition. Not super sharp edges but broken in just enough for a buttery shuffle. Chips have been U/S cleaned but not oiled. Please see pics for a better idea of condition. Shipping to US addresses only.

Lot 1
1 Rack of Radiant Red fracs. Hot stamped 25c on one side and CDH on the other.
$450 shipped

View attachment 1328398View attachment 1328399View attachment 1328400

Lot 2
50 Showboat Grey Fracs. Hot stamped 10c on one side and CDH on the other. One chip has a pretty big hit. See pics.
$225 shipped

View attachment 1328401View attachment 1328402View attachment 1328403
@MrCastro127

Bump. Showboat Greys are in talks at the moment. Will update if sold or available.

Beautiful chips, and while it won't make a difference to me in this case, Shipping to Canada just costs the Buyer more; doesn't really cause a Seller anymore work. Open up the market!

Beautiful chips, and while it won't make a difference to me in this case, Shipping to Canada just costs the Buyer more; doesn't really cause a Seller anymore work. Open up the market!
Coincidently, today I’m mailing out some chips to Canada for the first time. So I am broadening my horizon. Lol. I know what you mean because I see a lot of Conus only in posts but I’m in Hawaii so I always ask first because priority mail is the same rate and first class might only have a slight difference. Usually the seller is open to shipping to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom