SOLD Horseshoez Vault Release #1: INSANE RARE STARBURST CHIPS! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I originally had this project in mind that would make me go down in history as having the largest solids collection in the world. I suddenly realized I'm about 5,000,000 chips behind schedule and that this mission would take a while. Changing direction and editing these beautiful chips out of my impenetrable storage solution I recently had installed, AKA my decorative wood cabinet by the bar. All you need to know is, its incredibly difficult to break into...........if you're 2 years old and don't have a magnet.

Moving on, these insanely good looking chips consist of the following quantities:

Royal Blue: 35
Aqua: 24
Fuchsia: 31

Asking price: $165 + shipping

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random drawing to see who gets the right to buy the chips.

• PayPal F&F
  • Duck Off List exclusion applies. It’s a list that includes dbags who hop around the forum with a verbal chain mace, ride the BJ Train, constantly bash other members for no apparent reason, etc.

The pictures of the chips are my best attempt at lomography. I'm trying to become a world-renowned chip photographer and what better way to do it than oversaturate the living shit out of my chip photos. Enjoy.

m09FgL9.jpg

vKDTdbl.jpg

L18HU9M.jpg

gfjhfIe.jpg

pWmc4DC.jpg

Ok seriously, here are the pics showing off the true color of these chips. I'll hold off on tomography until further notice.

70zlK9v.jpg

2mWCrmd.jpg

5RHtSfg.jpg

l6WY5SM.jpg

TX3QdAy.jpg

Happy Chipping. Keep an eye out for my appearance in Guinness World Records, for largest tower built out of rubber ducks.

Done deal, sold. I had to take a quick break from my rooftop automatic body temperature sensing smart hot tub to tell my assistant to pack these up and send them out. I don't have time for this shit. Enjoying my champagne here.

1621107603138.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom