SOLD Horseshoe Southern Indiana HSI ($500 & $5k) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
New Year's sale!

Up for grabs are misc HSI that I planned to relabel to add to different sets, but ended up dropping the plans for various reasons.

Condition: see photo
Prices (+ shipping, PPFF)
  • HSI $500 pri (100x): $650/rack (1 barrel premurdered)
  • HSI $500 sec (100x): $650/rack
  • HSI $5000 pri (20x): $400/barrel
Notes:
  • I reserve the right to sell the chips to whomever I want.
  • Those of you who might have a Wanted ad for these chips that I might have missed, please state so and you might be given precedence
  • Will split the racks if at least 80 of 100 chips in each rack are spoken for, precedence will be given to whomever buys more (and if everyone agrees, I can ship the whole rack to one person to be redistributed locally within CONUS)
Shipping:
  • General: approx $35 + $6/rack US ($31 + $3/rack EU), tracked, but not insured
  • For one rack only (that is, under 2kg) you may choose to have it sent as letter for $22, not tracked
  • For shipments that are less than a rack, shipping should be $10-$16 US ($7-$13 EU), not tracked

HSI_500_5k.jpg

Since I'm mostly done with all my planned custom sets, I will be releasing more cool stuff during the next weeks. The winner can have the option to wait with shipping in case more of it will be of interest.

Last edited:
do the labels peel off on the secondaries or do they have to be murdered?

I haven't done it myself, but usually it can be done with a knife (that is, you don't need a drill or similar). They can also be overlabeled with Gear's non-laminated labels

do the labels peel off on the secondaries or do they have to be murdered?
I can answer that confidently.....

Inlays on HSI's are easier to murder than most RHC's & THC's. For this set, the laminate comes off quite easily in comparison to most other chips. In some cases the vinyl will come up with the laminate, but not always. In some cases the vinyl can be peeled off without the use of a solvent, but not always.

If you've never murdered chips before and you think you'll be able to peel them off like you would be able to peel off a sticker you won't. It doesn't work that way.

I can answer that confidently.....

Inlays on HSI's are easier to murder than most RHC's & THC's. For this set, the laminate comes off quite easily in comparison to most other chips. In some cases the vinyl will come up with the laminate, but not always. In some cases the vinyl can be peeled off without the use of a solvent, but not always.

If you've never murdered chips before and you think you'll be able to peel them off like you would be able to peel off a sticker you won't. It doesn't work that way.
Thanks for the info, I wanted to turn them into quarters like these…

Attachments

• 26F07A59-D813-4199-AFA5-CC98BD24EED3.jpeg
    26F07A59-D813-4199-AFA5-CC98BD24EED3.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for the info, I wanted to turn them into quarters like these…
These seem to be overlables. Probably the easiest and cheapest way for you to convert the chips (and you can always remove the labels later if you change your mind, or want to resell the rack in its original look).

Happy to keep a barrel of each (for the pris it will be the murdered one), as long as the remaining chips from each rack are spoken for.

Right now, 10 primaries are spoken for. 70-90 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom