SOLD Horseshoe Cleveland secondary 500’s (1 rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackemHigh

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
1 rack available of the Horseshoe Cleveland secondary 500’s.
They are mint, unused, and beautiful!

*Reduced: $500 shipped (to US only).
Paypal Family/Friends or + 3% fee

Last edited:
I’ll take whatever amount of the secondary 1K’s that you feel like selling. I don’t need first dibs. You can spread the love to whoever needs it.

For me it’ll be price dependent. I understand people paid a lot for those chips back in the day. Respectfully - and I could be wrong - I just feel like prices should reflect a new reality given where comparable mint Jacks are selling at.

Apologies if you feel like I might be thread crapping. No disrespect at all. I just figure a little market transparency is a good thing.

Cheers.

I’ll take whatever amount of the secondary 1K’s that you feel like selling. I don’t need first dibs. You can spread the love to whoever needs it.

For me it’ll be price dependent. I understand people paid a lot for those chips back in the day. Respectfully - and I could be wrong - I just feel like prices should reflect a new reality given where comparable mint Jacks are selling at.

Apologies if you feel like I might be thread crapping. No disrespect at all. I just figure a little market transparency is a good thing.

Cheers.
Yeah interested in seeing how/if the jacks and roadhouse $1k effect the $1k blaze orange market, my favorite market of them all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom