SOLD Horseshoe Cleveland $500's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale are 160 Horseshoe Cleveland $500's. These are in, what I would describe as, excellent/near mint condition.

Entire lot: $950 + shipping

By the barrel: $125 + shipping

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random drawing using Wheel of Names to see who gets the right to buy the chips. Drawing will take place on Tuesday November 15th, at 9pm ET. In the event that a name is chosen who has opted for less than the entire lot, I'll keep drawing for names until all of them are spoken for. That being said, please state your interest when throwing your hat in the ring. Ex. "In for 1 barrel" "In for 3 barrels" "In for all 160" etc...

Therefore, when stating your interest, please indicate what you're interested in as well.

• PayPal F&F
  • USPS will be used for shipping unless another courier is preferred. Please note, there have been cases of packages getting stolen or lost while in transit. I would highly recommend adding insurance for the total amount purchased in case something like this were to happen. USPS Priority Mail provides built-in insurance for $100 for no extra charge. The same goes for many of the other couriers. If you'd like to add insurance, please let me know and the platform I use (PirateShip) will automatically generate how much it will cost.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

kICM074.jpg

q8gsaSB.jpg

nRhpLbZ.jpg

EyG7dyA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom