SOLD HorseShoe Cincinnati Primary MURDERED $100's Used, 1 Barrel (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
1 Barrel MURDERED & Cleaned Used Cincinnati $100 Primary chips = $40 for the barrel + Shipping. (CONUS ONLY)

I murdered these thinking I would use them for a custom set, however I have decided to go another direction. They are USED, but in very good condition. Most all of the cross hatching on the face of the chips is in tact and all of them will easily stand on edge. These would be great to round out any small set & give you a little depth to your bank. My loss is your gain. Chris at Gear Labels charges $1.60/chip for this service and you get it done for free on these. I am just charging what I paid for them. You won't be disappointed.

No splitting this one up so I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.

I do have an another entire rack UN-MURDERED Used, but cleaned up and in great shape that I will be putting up later today. If you want more, I would be happy to murder as many as you want up to the entire 120 chips. I would charge $1/chip for any more (above and beyond the 20 I have here) that you want murdered. PM and we can iron out any details on additional chips.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 5% plus S&H = Depending on what you order shipping will be different prices

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail = PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
First Class USPS mail Thick Padded Envelope = $4 for up to 1 Barrel, $6 for up to 2 Barrels Max
SFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $9 - Note that a SFRB will fit 1 rack of chips.
MFRB = (small Flat Rate Box) = $15 + $3 for Signature Confirmation if you want it. - Note that a MFRB will hold up to 10 Racks

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom