For Sale Horseshoe Cinci Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
These were one of the first sets I put together, and they have not seen play in years. My group hates tournament play, and this is one of several sets that are only taking up drawer space. Assuming my math is correct, I am selling at original chip exchange pricing (with there being no charge for those few extra $5s and $100s), and there is no premium being added by me for the intact hooker juice that adorns these beauties (see photos). Looks like some of the $25s need a little oil.

$1,769.80 plus shipping takes them all.

What you see is what you get, less the racks. Purchaser pays actual shipping. I'll ship anywhere, but international purchasers assume all risk when they leave my hands at the post office. Payment by PP F&F. I would consider interesting trades, just reach out by PM if you want to discuss. Not interested in splitting them up.

IMG_1214.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

Taking out the $500s at $5.99 a chip would bring the set down to just over $1,000.00. I will entertain keeping the $500s if someone wants the rest, other terms above apply.

What is a good structure and starting stacks for T5 base?
Does this set cover 2 tables?

These are still here, looking for a home. I am pretty sure I have a cash set of these also if that helps move these.

I do tourneys at home, so not interested in 5's. Would you be open to selling the rest?

I'd pick these up ,if you were in Vegas. Paypal transaction.

Thanks!

I am not willing to take the $500s out at $6.99 a chip, but am willing to separate them out at $5.99 a chip if that gets the deal done. I'm not willing to take a loss on these, and don't have a problem putting them back into a drawer.

Again, I am also receptive to interesting trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom