In Progress (ordering closed) Horror Themed Dealer Buttons Order Thread (2 Viewers)

Hi Everyone ordering was done in late December. Being that the holidays just were over and we are awaiting BRPRO to produce and ship I'm thinking maybe sometime in mid January for the buttons to arrive.

Hi everyone I just got notification the buttons are being shipped. Please note the buttons will probably arrive on either on Saturday or early next week, however, I wanted people to know next week after Tuesday I'll be in away from Wednesday until Sunday. So I won't be able to calculate shipping, collect shipping, and mail packages until the following week. We were invited to a wedding at Disneyworld next weekend and decided to go a few days earlier and turn it into a family vacation as my wife and Son have only been to Disneyland. Thanks for understanding.

1672945190569.png

Hi everyone I just got notification the buttons are being shipped. Please note the buttons will probably arrive on either on Saturday or early next week, however, I wanted people to know next week after Tuesday I'll be in away from Wednesday until Sunday. So I won't be able to calculate shipping, collect shipping, and mail packages until the following week. We were invited to a wedding at Disneyworld next weekend and decided to go a few days earlier and turn it into a family vacation as my wife and Son have only been to Disneyland. Thanks for understanding.

View attachment 1053313

Have a great time at Disney World!

Hi Everyone The Dealer Buttons and Card Cappers have arrived. I am printing out Address Labels and will begin packaging and calculating & Collectint shipping this week. I need addresses for the following people: @garage_logician @philhut @TrillAK @Sicembears

@PPLUSCLINT I have an address for you in OR from 2021is your address the same? If not PM me. Thanks.

HorrorButtonsBRPRO.jpeg

Hi Everyone The Dealer Buttons and Card Cappers have arrived. I am printing out Address Labels and will begin packaging and calculating & Collectint shipping this week. I need addresses for the following people: @garage_logician @philhut @TrillAK @Sicembears

@PPLUSCLINT I have an address for you in OR from 2021is your address the same? If not PM me. Than

@PPLUSCLINT I have an address for you in OR from 2021is your address the same? If not PM me. Thanks.

View attachment 1060033
Address is the same, thanks!

Hi Everyone I got the packages labeled with all the Addresses I have last night. For two of the packages they may have to go SFRB. I'll need to see if they require a SFRB or not tonight. I will be packing the buttons tonight and maybe tomorrow and sending out shipping quotes for everyone. Then I'll begin shipping Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as I receive payments for shipping.

Last edited:
Hi everyone all buttons are sorted and the Buttons shipping to the US are packed and sealed. I will calculate shipping tomorrow night and begin collecting for shipping tomorrow. @grantc54 I will get you a total for all your buttons and card cappers with shipping to Canada tomorrow. @philhut I will get you a shipping quote to Canada also.

Hi everyone in the GB - All the buttons except for @philhut in Canada have been sent and everyone should have tracking sent to them already.

@philhut I will have a shipping quote for you over the weekend.
@Knoxymoron - BRPRO is making me 2 more Jason Dealer Buttons as I was short 2. I am awaiting word from them as I asked them to make two more extra Jason buttons on top of the two I was short. Otherwise I will not have a full set to offer you I will only have a Chucky, Freddy, and Leatherface to offer you. Let me wait to hear back and I will get back to you.
@calfdemon - I will let you know next week if I have a spare AC/DC Button.

Thanks,
Mike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom