SOLD Hitching Post Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
It looks like I have 2 Hitching Post sample sets, so I can let one of them go. Since Mr Tree doesn't need these for his set, I am offering them up to the wolves. Good luck! You have until 6:30pm Pacific Time tonight to get these.

1597858267264.png

1. STARTING BID: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 6:30pm Pacific Time, Today will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: $4 within the US, $15 OUS
  10. Payment Terms: Google Pay, PPFF, Bitcoin, Venmo

Last edited:
Is this auction for both sample sets or just one?

$1
Love these. Thanks for making them available.
Trees ($33)

3 good friends already bidding! Absolutely love the chips and maybe someday but... I'm out! Good luck with the auction Travis!!
1597864105902.png

Haha all love Ben. I can't bid now with Jeeves at the top, but as soon as someone takes him down, it's back on!

@BarrieJ3
I already have this sample set but might just have to bid on this to possibly work out a trade for a Scarlet's Room sample set.
Okay, so you're gonna laugh, but I might have this one too! How many HP customs have there been? And they're all just spot on too.

edit: Damn maybe not? I went looking here but couldn't find them. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-menagerie.60170/#post-1190261 So it's pretty much Schrödinger's cat, they must be coming from EU, just not sure which ones.

Last edited:
Okay, so you're gonna laugh, but I might have this one too! How many HP customs have there been? And they're all just spot on too.
Haha sounds about right. :LOL: :laugh:

To my knowledge, he has a custom cash set, tourney set, hot-stamped tourney set and the Paymaster ceramics. All are incredible!

Haha sounds about right. :LOL: :laugh:

To my knowledge, he has a custom cash set, tourney set, hot-stamped tourney set and the Paymaster ceramics. All are incredible!

He got another tourney set recently too. I think it's on the scrown mold? It's in his avatar

Reactions: 72o
Nice grab Nav! :tup:
Thanks Jeff! I'll be extremely pumped to add this to my growing collection of customs.
one of the best sets EVER. art is perfect and the chip spot and colors just couldnt be better.
There is something about this particular theme on a poker chip, that just speaks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom