Cancelled Help me replace 4 lost Jack Cincy White Label $1000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
I sent 4 chips to Gear so he could make labels and have a few samples. Those chips are seemingly lost in the mail somewhere between Texas and Canada.

Need 4 of these chips to complete my rack. Would appreciate your help!

JACK Cin T1000.jpg

I’m missing two to complete one of my racks too. It’s so annoying to be just shy of a rack :mad:

I’m missing two to complete one of my racks too. It’s so annoying to be just shy of a rack :mad:
If my order is good I care spare two if you need it. I don't think that many people were worried about the solid set. The sets that had the 2's and 1k's sold out. I noticed that isle of Capri solid tourney sets weren't posted in this sale

If my order is good I care spare two if you need it. I don't think that many people were worried about the solid set. The sets that had the 2's and 1k's sold out. I noticed that isle of Capri solid tourney sets weren't posted in this sale
My biggest tilt is a short rack. 80 or less I’m fine but 81+ I start shaking

I actually just found 10 from my friend @Barberp. That’s enough for my 2 and should have enough for your 4. So we should be good.

Thanks @turboj623 for the offer. I’ll let you know if things change and we need yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom