Hello from Michigan/Introduction (6 Viewers)

Welcome to the forum @SWEATER !

As others have said, this is a great community with loads of awesome people (even the Ohio guy! :sneaky:)... Lots of games here in SE MI and all over the country for that matter...

Oh, and have I mentioned amazing CHIPS?!?!?!?! :p:p

Now I think you know who I was referring to in my post from my earlier post

You are too kind to me, my friend... And it's been too long since we hung out... February is around the corner... I'm making arrangements to be in FL for the Wednesday warm up game...

[USER=78]@ChaosRock in W. Bloomfield Birmingham.
[/USER]

FYP Bill... And thanks for the shout out to the sets above!

Welcome to forum. Shouting out from the 810.
good luck and get ready to buy a lot of cool ass chips.

Still waiting for a go blue to take me up on a wager.

Full disclosure, I don’t see it happening :D

what's the point spread?
Don’t know, don’t care... I would never offer nor accept points in the big game regardless of who is favored. Anything short of winning the game is a loss for either side and there is no such thing as winning but not by enough as a one point win is sweeter than a 40 point win :)

Don’t know, don’t care... I would never offer nor accept points in the big game regardless of who is favored. Anything short of winning the game is a loss for either side and there is no such thing as winning but not by enough as a one point win is sweeter than a 40 point win :)

enjoy. I'm out. I don't watch college ball anyways. I'm not about to bet on the worse team without any points.

enjoy. I'm out. I don't watch college ball anyways. I'm not about to bet on the worse team without any points.
There are other ways to even the odds on a wager. Regardless, I’m only looking for a bet with a TTUN fan anyways as a twist the knife gesture :D

There are other ways to even the odds on a wager. Regardless, I’m only looking for a bet with a TTUN fan anyways as a twist the knife gesture :D

I could give a shit who wins. Guess you'll have to find another huckleberry

Looking forward to posting the 2500+ update before next years game :D

261088EE-8B55-4F8A-961E-347BE203813F.jpeg

Sweater welcome to the Forum. Nice chips you have. Seems like so many Michigan guys are here on the site so you should have no problems getting in a game.

@Ronoh even though we're from Jersey my brother was a U of M graduate in the late 90s. He's a die hard U of M football Fan, but even he decided not to watch the game because he knew what the outcome would be. If Harbaugh bolts for the NFL Michigan won't win against Ohio State for at least another 10 years.

In three years, Harbaugh has finished in 3rd place, 3rd place and 4th place on his half of the conference... And they are talking about giving him a lifetime contract...

Sorry to thread jack your introduction thread, @SWEATER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom