Hello from BGG (1 Viewer)

bricksii

Reaction score
Howdy all,

While I am occasionally the extra sucker player when my friends need to fill out a poker game, I am primarily a board gamer who has found myself at the point where poker chips seem like a reasonable upgrade for my collection to ditch flimsy, paper money. Discussion on BoardGameGeek has lead me down a rabbit hole this week which now includes poring over opinions and pictures of the group buys y'all organize here. The priorities of my kind diverge somewhat (e.g. stickier chips and palettes that could blend in with a variety of games) but appreciating quality transcends niche in my opinion. :)

Lurking is my default and this otherwise isn't my hobby so I'm likely to be here only briefly and then disappear... but I do see the appeal of all these shiny designs and it seems terribly easy to always be planning a new set! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Howdy all,

While I am occasionally the extra sucker player when my friends need to fill out a poker game, I am primarily a board gamer who has found myself at the point where poker chips seem like a reasonable upgrade for my collection to ditch flimsy, paper money. Discussion on BoardGameGeek has lead me down a rabbit hole this week which now includes poring over opinions and pictures of the group buys y'all organize here. The priorities of my kind diverge somewhat (e.g. stickier chips and palettes that could blend in with a variety of games) but appreciating quality transcends niche in my opinion. :)

Lurking is my default and this otherwise isn't my hobby so I'm likely to be here only briefly and then disappear... but I do see the appeal of all these shiny designs and it seems terribly easy to always be planning a new set! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Welcome, what kinda games do you typically play?

Howdy all,

Hello Bricksii.
I too am a BGG guy. Between BGG.com and PCF.com say goodbye to any other web surfing... :wtf:

Welcome, what kinda games do you typically play?
I’m pretty omnivorous, but my particular interests are asymmetry and entanglement. My tops are the likes of Root, Twilight Struggle, and Sidereal Confluence, but a thoughtful euro to crunch through is also enjoyable. 18xx games have finally clicked for me, and I’ve just bought my first, so now Power Grid is not the only title I have with lots of paper money. :)

I’m pretty omnivorous, but my particular interests are asymmetry and entanglement. My tops are the likes of Root, Twilight Struggle, and Sidereal Confluence, but a thoughtful euro to crunch through is also enjoyable. 18xx games have finally clicked for me, and I’ve just bought my first, so now Power Grid is not the only title I have with lots of paper money. :)
This is like a new language for me lol I just do Pokémon and yugioh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom