Hello again (1 Viewer)

BUBBLE

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
hello to all my friends here old and new

It has been about 2 years or so since I have sifted through the pages of this wonderful place. Sometimes life is hard because we make it so and sometimes it is others who make it that way. This is a short story of my year

Just before my 12 wedding anniversary I was informed I was no longer welcome to live in my house with my wife and three kids. So dealing with the cards I had and by cards I mean my dodge caravan became my residence. I managed to focus on work and trudge on and after a month and a half until I purchased a tent trailer to live in. I managed to quit smoking and slowly started to feel better in many ways. Things seem to go differently when you look at everything in a more positive attitude. I started to excel at my work. I realized I was good being an individual and didn't need or want to be part of the couple I'd been for so long. My new found sense of being started to pay off I managed to buy a house. I met a wonderful beautiful women who accepts me for who I am. I sold my new house and moved in with this amazing person. For my birthday last year she bought me a Harley ( I know keeper right ).
By chance I saw a email in my junk folder from spikeithard saying he would be hosting his last poker game. So I figured I should go say and catch up with and maybe donate to the table. ( he was nice and housed me a few nights when I had nowhere).
After a great night of poker on a great setup he has and talking of all the chippies we both have here I am again enjoying all the things chip and poker related.

So I ask of you what did I miss?
What happened with horseshoe why did they swap chips already ?

Thanks again
BUBBLE

Pron

Attachments

• IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 109
love the bike man! i ride a 2013 ultra limited, can't wait for summer

Glad to see you back, Bubble. Sounds like it's been a hell of a time, but at least things are looking up. And yeah, love the bike. I'm not a HD guy, but I can appreciate them. She's a keeper. (y) :thumbsup:

hello to all my friends here old and new

It has been about 2 years or so since I have sifted through the pages of this wonderful place. Sometimes life is hard because we make it so and sometimes it is others who make it that way. This is a short story of my year

Just before my 12 wedding anniversary I was informed I was no longer welcome to live in my house with my wife and three kids. So dealing with the cards I had and by cards I mean my dodge caravan became my residence. I managed to focus on work and trudge on and after a month and a half until I purchased a tent trailer to live in. I managed to quit smoking and slowly started to feel better in many ways. Things seem to go differently when you look at everything in a more positive attitude. I started to excel at my work. I realized I was good being an individual and didn't need or want to be part of the couple I'd been for so long. My new found sense of being started to pay off I managed to buy a house. I met a wonderful beautiful women who accepts me for who I am. I sold my new house and moved in with this amazing person. For my birthday last year she bought me a Harley ( I know keeper right ).
By chance I saw a email in my junk folder from spikeithard saying he would be hosting his last poker game. So I figured I should go say and catch up with and maybe donate to the table. ( he was nice and housed me a few nights when I had nowhere).
After a great night of poker on a great setup he has and talking of all the chippies we both have here I am again enjoying all the things chip and poker related.

So I ask of you what did I miss?
What happened with horseshoe why did they swap chips already ?

Thanks again
BUBBLE
Damn what a story. Way to comeback from being short stacked life. Posts like this really make you think twice of what you take for granted..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom