Heading back to North Carolina (3 Viewers)

I know initially everyone got excited about these as tournament chips, but looks like this may generate as many or more cash sets? (Without knowing the quantities, hard to say.)

IMG_0117.png

One thing I did notice was, just on the T5 HARRAH'S chips. The hot stamp shows more wear than the others. The chips are still in great shape, edges are really good and cross hatching is still there, but the stamps on about 1/4 to 1/3 are worn. I'm not sure if the red color is harder to stamp, as the stamps don't seem as deep as other denominations. Just An FYI

Attachments

• 20240515_171036.jpg
    20240515_171036.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 295
One thing I did notice was, just on the T5 HARRAH'S chips. The hot stamp shows more wear than the others. The chips are still in great shape, edges are really good and cross hatching is still there, but the stamps on about 1/4 to 1/3 are worn. I'm not sure if the red color is harder to stamp, as the stamps don't seem as deep as other denominations. Just An FYI
Polish_20240515_174804228.jpg

They honestly look like cleaning damage from the photos, like maybe a strong cleaner corroded the foil. Hard to tell from just pictures.

Everyone can disperse now and save their monies for VIP 3

Why.... I bet we could fix those to look original....

Praise be! Anybody sticking their Paulsons in those loud and rattly hex-octawhatever two-piece covered thin plastic crapracks has fallen victim to mass hysteria.
PAULSON RACKS FOR PAULSON CHIPS!!!
I thought I was the only one who didnt like the Tina racks... nice to know I have company

Praise be! Anybody sticking their Paulsons in those loud and rattly hex-octawhatever two-piece covered thin plastic crapracks has fallen victim to mass hysteria.
PAULSON RACKS FOR PAULSON CHIPS!!!
lol. I literally just swapped out every one of my Paulson and Unique racks for Tina Racks the other week. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, wow lots of responses have come in awhile I was typing. The chips have to be destroyed? Man, what a waste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom