Vendor Sale Harvest thread...A few new racks...2/6 2024 (4 Viewers)

Hi

Any chance your AC crew can harvest me some (barrel) VGC $25 house denom mold chips ?

1673355644999.png

what are these ? can i see a face?

Helpful for newbs like me to see what they sold for instead of deleting all info on sold stuff.
prices will go up and down depending on bunch of factors. My "barrels O fun" ad is pretty consistent though.

But I'm happy to let you know "Current market values" of my chips at least. Or what I've been selling X for. Just PM or comment and I'm happy to help. In general it's usually like fifty cents to a few dollars markup per chip. Depending on difficulty/ time it takes to harvest.

Pm if you have any other specific questions

Shouldn't have to tho. Just saying it's helpful and so frustrating when people like me try to search previous listings for prices only to see it all deleted or changed to sold.

Shouldn't have to tho. Just saying it's helpful and so frustrating when people like me try to search previous listings for prices only to see it all deleted or changed to sold.
For one off classified sellers, sure. For a vendor page that's continuously updated and changing it's hardly unreasonable to not include everything they've previously listed and at what price...

What did the strats look like and cost?
Strat 1s are in pretty good shape overall. Blue THC with white spots. I've sold those racks for around 200-250 depending on overall condition.

If you like some samples to help you decide I should have some laying around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom