Cancelled H: Tiger Sec $500s - W: Tiger Prim $1k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
*Edit - Canceling this thread; still feel free to PM if you want to try and get something done.

After reading a dissertation this morning to try and buy a rack of chips, I'll just say.... title.

I don't necessarily need a full rack. Trade(s) at initial sale prices.

Feel free to jump in the thread for three-way deals or whatever, no need to ask me. Easygoing thread.

PMs are open. Good luck all.

Last edited:
After reading a dissertation this morning to try and buy a rack of chips, I'll just say.... title.

Feel free to jump in the thread for three-way deals or whatever, no need to ask me. Easygoing thread.

Edit - As always, open to my signature line chips or other old school options.
I just LOVE the dissertations trying to sell chips. A page long ad about how great the chips are, conferences and meetings with “old time chippers” about how they’re priced so great, and then the repeated threat of putting them back to collect dust if nobody bites on such a great deal!!

Yeah, if they’re so great, take your sales pitch and shove it. It’s nobody else’s fault you overpaid because you couldn’t go one second without having the new, shiny toy, and now you’re doing everything you can to try to acquire the next great thing that will be your future “keeper” set that you try to peddle off when the shine dims.

Okay, I need to find some new clouds.

and then the repeated threat of putting them back to collect dust
I knew I forgot something.

If my trade demands are not met by 2024 I am going to pull this ad.
ind1ex.jpg

Still mint btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom