GPI/Paulson 2015 Year of the Goat (1 Viewer)

sleepypiggly

Straight
Reaction score
Hello friends, been a while. :cool

I've started taking some pictures of my extensive chip collection before I embark on the journey of downsizing and letting (some of) them go. Taking these pictures, holding the chips, always brings a smile to my face, and I wanted to share my joy with you all. Rather than these pics getting lost in the classifieds, I will be documenting them here in this subforum.

Here we have the GPI / Paulson 2015 Year of the Goat 39mm chip (hat & cane) in metallic gold. Both sides are the same.

These are an ongoing effort by GPI to attract wealthy players from China and overseas Chinese. The complete sample pack includes 1) a commemorative box, 2) a mini baccarat graphic felt (11" x 17"), 3) the 39mm chip, and 4) a red card celebrating the year of the goat, and 5) a red card showcasing the graphic FX felt and chip samples.

Enjoy!

(yes, these sample packs will be available in the classifieds in a few days)

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_005.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_012.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_009.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_010.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_011.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_002.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_001.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_013.jpg
GPI-2015-year-of-goat_008.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_006.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_004.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_007.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_015.jpg

GPI-2015-year-of-goat_014.jpg

Last edited:
@Eloe2000 oh hey it’s that spot pattern we were chatting about, looks like not quite that new

Yeah I just saw one of these pop up on eBay and thought the same thing. It’s also on that really cool blue RHC $1 that Jeep used to relabel as an Aransas $1 like two years ago that he sold off and just required.

Sorry, I'm not sure why the pics in "insert image" came out to be potato quality. If I attach the pics instead, is it better quality or do those get downsized as well?

I added a close-up of the wording in the original post, plus a pic of the chip color matches.

If you notice, Paulson also showcased the "new" Carnation color on this chip (first introduced in late 2014).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom